IGNORED

This Failure Started Five Years Ago

Keepers Ball

Yes

FIVE BLOODY YEARS AGO

Why ?

And this is nothing to do with Wilson.

I won't go into names because I 'ignorantly' don't/can't remember them all but I blame the idiots who overuled Scott Davidson in the appointment of a new manager after our relegation from the First Division.

As some of you know Peter Taylor was very interested in taking charge of our team.

Taylor, the man who has steered three clubs to promotion in recent years.

Taylor, the man who has FA coaching badges coming out of his arse.

Taylor, the man who has been involved in the England set-up since the early 80's

And boy did Scott Davidson want him.

But did the rest ? No they were more interested in Tony'bloody' Pulis

Ah yes..Wasnt "Dear old" Archie Gooch one of them?The very man who started getting upset over something with Davidson and threatened to take his money if Davidson was'nt booted out of the Chair ?

I wonder if when he was a kid he used to take his ball home if he was'nt allowed to score a goal ?

Think about it gentlemen. We nearly had Peter Taylor and lets face it.We would have been in Division One at least two seasons ago !

Guest bcfcsols

Can see where hes coming from. I'm as dissapointed as you, plus I would love to see Taylor in charge. But I dont think its going to happen, and as far as I can see kicking Wilson off under contract is not going to help us either.

I'm not backing out of the fact that this season has been a huge failure, but on the bright side we've improved every season. Heres to next! :grr:

Oh god not this old chestnut again.

Okay to put it in a nutchell, if GOD Davidson had his way City would be in the financial situation Exeter City are today. He damned near destroyed this club with his incompetent handling of it. Lets get that clear, ok? So his "saviour" "messiah" or whatever was one of the worst things to happen to the club, and it was HE who finaly decided to get Pulis, to put you straight.

Archived