IGNORED

Didier Drogba

Randy Marsh

Out of contract in the summer, very experienced and would show off our intentions to the other clubs in this league. Would also replace Cisse as our 3rd African. Wages would be difficult but not impossible.

Question is, is he too old now to do it for us?

Over to the clever ones....

Out of contract in the summer, very experienced and would show off our intentions to the other clubs in this league. Would also replace Cisse as our 3rd African. Wages would be difficult but not impossible.

Too old for me. Much rather we looked at Adebayor who will no doubt be leaving Man City in the summer and is reaching his prime. What with a revitalised Martyn Woolford on the left wing reminiscent of Gareth Bale, I'm sure he would thrive here.

Surely our scouting network can come up with better than an unheard of African? named Drogba. We should be scouting the great untapped resource of Scotland, a fella called Ian Baird is rattling them in for Hearts, big future ahead in the game.

No better than what we've already got. We need players that will improve the squad.

Now, I know he'd cos a little more in wages than Drogba, but RvP of Arsenal only has a year left. May be worth a cheeky bid if he isn't going to sign a new contract with Arsenal?

God Love You Randy...I suspect SL's check book would bulk at that....Champions league final to a club just avoided relegation by a points deduction would be quite a drop. But yes I do hear he is a secret supporter, so who knows :cool2:

God Love You Randy...I suspect SL's check book would bulk at that....Champions league final to a club just avoided relegation by a points deduction would be quite a drop. But yes I do hear he is a secret supporter, so who knows :cool2:

That was Barnsley.

We couldn't sign Drgoba it would disturb the time keeping of the Dolman fans. Imagine they get up to leave the usual 5 minutes from time only to find that there have been 7 minutes added on for "treatment" to his "injuries"! They wouldn't know what to do with themselves for 12 minutes!

However, in the same vain and to play devils advocate, he could bring that nice lady physio with him from Chelski!

Is he Scottish? No.

That'll be a no then

His Mother is Scottish. A lovely lady called Maggie McDrogba. She used to be the landlady for Joe Jordan when he was at City, hence Didier's fondness of our beloved club and why this is a nailed on certainty.

Watch this space - He will be a City player by August! ;)

Archived