IGNORED

Europa League Final

• Admin

Anyone watching? Anyone think any of the players will be playing in England next season? Looking forward to a good final. been watching it from the beginning this year unlike any of the past competitions. Can't really see past Madrid but would like to see Bilbao win their first european trophy.

Munian is said to interest SAF apparently but probably just papertalk.

Anyone watching? Anyone think any of the players will be playing in England next season? Looking forward to a good final. been watching it from the beginning this year unlike any of the past competitions. Can't really see past Madrid but would like to see Bilbao win their first european trophy.

I would expect the very best will end up at Barca or Madrid, and second best will come to the Prem.

Horrible kit, it has to be said

Falcao is a fantastic player, he is perfect for the premier league. Best header of the ball you'll see and can put up with the rough and tumble.

Not for me, that was Leroy Rosenior, well the best I have seen anyway. Can't comment on players pre late 70's

Falcao is pretty special in the air though, especially for a South American striker.

I was like Falcao in school when I was 11/12, scored a hattrick more or less every game and was nicknamed the poacher (this was when poacher was called ''goal-hanger'')

:laugh: I wish I was as good as him now though...

Nearest to goalies by any chance :)

I then played centre half for Bristol Boys... which I only scored one goal. Scored enough goals for my school though and got to the national quarter finals, the final was at Old Trafford aswell :(

Was gutted.

Gutted? thank heavens, that big ground may have turned you into a plastic manc.

Think yourself lucky!

Cracking final. What a contrast to the drab FA Cup final of last weekend.

Falcao? What can you say?

Diego and Mario Suarez are both very good players too.

I still think there are more goals in this yet though.

FA cup final wasn't ad as FA cup finals go.

ut this is a damn good game of footie. looking at that first goal, even though the marking wasn't the best, it gets better and better, good skill with the strike to get it around the defender into the top corner. fair play

Archived