IGNORED

Ask Derek Mcinnes A Question

Dollymarie

On the BCFC podcast.

Looks like you can either tweet your question to @timshires or email a question to bcfcpodcast@hotmail.co.uk

Tim Shires will be puttting the questions to Derek tomorrow, so theres not much time to get your question in.

What is the best biscuit to drunk into a cup of tea?

That question has already been answered on this forum in a 40-page thread. It was about 5 years ago but I gave the answer "hobnob" and it was unanimously agreed that I was right.

My question: given that players train all week why is it that some can't kick a ball with both feet?

That question has already been answered on this forum in a 40-page thread. It was about 5 years ago but I gave the answer "hobnob" and it was unanimously agreed that I was right.

My question: given that players train all week why is it that some can't kick a ball with both feet?

Plain or chocolate hobnobs?

Hmmm did hobnobs have chocolate back then?

you have said you stayed to your tried and trusted tactics to get us out of the mire, yet you have played 3 or 4 formations since you have been here, you have also said we don't have the players as we are inbalanced, to play the way you want.

So which is it?

Either way, well done for keeping us up.

Archived