IGNORED

Sponsors

cityed

I think the AMC story was the most dull story I've ever read about City. Reading the news item felt like being at work, being full of bullshity business lingo. What exactly is the news? Something or other about supplying mobile phone contracts. Why would any fan care?

I think the AMC story was the most dull story I've ever read about City. Reading the news item felt like being at work, being full of bullshity business lingo. What exactly is the news? Something or other about supplying mobile phone contracts. Why would any fan care?

Because they're putting money into the club?

I care if they're doing that. Doesn't mean I'm going to use the product/company but they deserve some credit/recognition.

Who woke you up !!! nat nats my sweet

Wessex better not offer some sort of fantastic fans discount.... I've just bought a motor from them.

Actually they provided an excellent deal and excellent customer service - something I never thought I'd see from a car dealer again!

Enough of the advert, if they are plonking their logo on our shirts let's hope they are stuffing City with loadsa money.

Because they're putting money into the club?

I care if they're doing that. Doesn't mean I'm going to use the product/company but they deserve some credit/recognition.

If that is what the report says then yes I agree putting money into the club is worth reporting. However, upon my reading I can't see where it says that. In fact I'm not even sure who's paying who. What it says is,

'City are delighted to announce a three-year 'Communications Partnership' with Bristol-based AMC Communications, running from 2012 to 2015.

AMC Communications will use the club as a vehicle to promote their brand regionally and nationally as Official Communications Partner of the club and will provide the fixed line and mobile services.'

What the announcement is, is a communications partnership. If AMC are putting money into the club then quite frankly it should say so. The point I'm making is that whoever is looking after City's communications is as interesting to me as who makes the stationery delivery every week. Still I appreciate these long summers are difficult for all of us and news will be appreciably slow.

What about a fascinating article on the cleaning staff? Who are they? Hobbies and interests?

• Admin

If that is what the report says then yes I agree putting money into the club is worth reporting. However, upon my reading I can't see where it says that. In fact I'm not even sure who's paying who. What it says is,

'City are delighted to announce a three-year 'Communications Partnership' with Bristol-based AMC Communications, running from 2012 to 2015.

AMC Communications will use the club as a vehicle to promote their brand regionally and nationally as Official Communications Partner of the club and will provide the fixed line and mobile services.'

What the announcement is, is a communications partnership. If AMC are putting money into the club then quite frankly it should say so. The point I'm making is that whoever is looking after City's communications is as interesting to me as who makes the stationery delivery every week. Still I appreciate these long summers are difficult for all of us and news will be appreciably slow.

What about a fascinating article on the cleaning staff? Who are they? Hobbies and interests?

I suspect it may be a case of we'll provide your communication needs for free if we get a bit of publicity in return.....throw them the title communication partner, 1 less expense on the P'n'L.

A necessity maybe, but yes I thought it was a dull as dishwater to read. It left me thinking, what's this got to do with football. Premier lounge, Premier seating, oh dear I appear to have fallen asleep.

Archived