IGNORED

George Rigg

BCFCfan

We released him, now got a 1 year deal with Stoke after a trial.

Hope its not another one we regret letting go...

:facepalm: Firstly, I've never heard of him.

Secondly, "another one" to join the list consisting of who.....?

Henderson.

you need to get your fact right, we didn't release henderson he rejected a contract from us and joing portsmouth for a tribunal fee,

City did everything in their power to keep him but Millen handed Gerken a 2 year contract which made Henderson's mind up for him

:facepalm: oh dear.... Not again!!

HE WAS OFFERED A CONTRACT AND TURNED IT DOWN!!!!! FFS!

he was clearly better than our other keepers but never got a look in with James at the club. Big mistake getting James.

you need to get your fact right, we didn't release henderson he rejected a contract from us and joing portsmouth for a tribunal fee,

City did everything in their power to keep him but Millen handed Gerken a 2 year contract which made Henderson's mind up for him

City did sod all to keep him! maybe playing him as first choice might of helped!

Apart from the offer of a new contract

He was never going to sign it, whilst he was nowhere near the first team.

Like i said David James was an absolute waste of time with his wages and the fact a very good keeper left the club.

He was never going to sign it, whilst he was nowhere near the first team.

Like i said David James was an absolute waste of time with his wages and the fact a very good keeper left the club.

I agree with that. Still , we may be able to get him back if Del wants him , as West Ham are in for Paul Robinson.

I agree with that. Still , we may be able to get him back if Del wants him , as West Ham are in for Paul Robinson.

he's already signed for West Ham,

as for james a waste of money didn't he keep the second highest number of clean sheets last season with 17?

didn't he have a varely decent season this year until his cock up at watford? you know like saving two pens against reading, keeping us in the game at west ham, doncaster, Leicsester (home) Millwall etc,

You are blinded by hatred James has been very good and done more for this club in two years then many others have through out their entire spell with city

as for james a waste of money didn't he keep the second highest number of clean sheets last season with 17?

didn't he have a varely decent season this year until his cock up at watford? you know like saving two pens against reading, keeping us in the game at west ham, doncaster, Leicsester (home) Millwall etc,

You are blinded by hatred James has been very good and done more for this club in two years then many others have through out their entire spell with city

Who's signed for West Ham , Paul Robinson ?? If you're saying Henderson has , I know that , but if he didn't want to stay with us , I'm sure he wont want to stay at West Ham behind Robinson & Green.

As for the rest of your post , I assume that's not aimed at me ?

Who's signed for West Ham , Paul Robinson ?? If you're saying Henderson has , I know that , but if he didn't want to stay with us , I'm sure he wont want to stay at West Ham behind Robinson & Green.

As for the rest of your post , I assume that's not aimed at me ?

but if the stories in the papers are true then green is signing for malaga on a free transfer at the end of the season

but if the stories in the papers are true then green is signing for malaga on a free transfer at the end of the season

Haven't seen that. I suppose being number 2 to Robinson wouldn't be too bad.

and dropping James after the watford game coincided with us going on an incredible run towards safety....never rated him as a player, didnt care much for him when he signed and glad to see the back of him

and dropping James after the watford game coincided with us going on an incredible run towards safety....never rated him as a player, didnt care much for him when he signed and glad to see the back of him

Spot on.

I seem to remember a few yrs ago johnson let some kid go and people were saying he made a mistake as said kid signed for the then prem club portsmouth the next day. Cant remember kids name which suggests he never made it.

Full back, driving without a license, last I heard he was playing for Celtic, and was a bit poor. Can't think of his name off the top of my head. I think he went to milton Keynes, then non league, then up to Celtic.

The mysterious life of a football player eh!

I seem to remember a few yrs ago johnson let some kid go and people were saying he made a mistake as said kid signed for the then prem club portsmouth the next day. Cant remember kids name which suggests he never made it.

Luke Wilkinson?

http://www.daggers.co.uk/page/ProfilesDetail/0,,10692~50394,00.html

http://www.soccerbase.com/players/player.sd?player_id=53227

Thats the chap. It wernt blackman i was thinking of. We had every reason to get rid of he.

Its true. Our academy hasnt lived up to the hype and nobody goes on to further their career in the long run. Hopefully delboy has abit more knowledge on how to do it right.

Archived