IGNORED

Bristol City Vs Bristol Rovers Fans Game..

BounceAroundJosh

Got to be said I am absolutly buzzing for this tomorrow! Only one more day away!! It's going to be such a good day for everyone involved. To play with 3 ex pro's is going to be amazing too! One big last push before tomorrow to rasie that little bit of extra cash it all helps!! Everyone post it on Twitter/Facebook everywhere!!

COYR!!! #Bristolcitytwitterfamily #fanpowerstadium

The Gas have done us over the last two years running lets not make it a Third!

Spoke to a client who's playing for the gas and he told me that there are no ex pros.

Apparently last weeks old boys match, when the gas players were aske to play, dressing room fell silent.

Could be bull, but come on you reds!!!

I'm hoping for more than 500 definately. Should be a great day.

Jane Crouch is coming, Gerry Gow will be there. We've got some amazing prizes so I will do a final update later is thats ok. Please come along and support the lads,

Promised my little man whatever kit he likes in the shop before hand , he already has the home kit but can see him donning the away one come 3 pm tomorrow !! shouldnt be underestimated the effect these kind of games can have on the younger ones , these games are much more personal than the league games we attend and can start off a whole new breed of city fans , mines a die hard at 7 but then he really didnt have a choice haha ... cant wait for tomorrow , everyone should take advantage of the cheap prices and hopefully decent weather and get down there ... it is all for charity too , no brainer :)

Promised my little man whatever kit he likes in the shop before hand , he already has the home kit but can see him donning the away one come 3 pm tomorrow !! shouldnt be underestimated the effect these kind of games can have on the younger ones , these games are much more personal than the league games we attend and can start off a whole new breed of city fans , mines a die hard at 7 but then he really didnt have a choice haha ... cant wait for tomorrow , everyone should take advantage of the cheap prices and hopefully decent weather and get down there ... it is all for charity too , no brainer :)

We're wearing the yellow kit if that makes a difference :laughcont:

Archived