IGNORED

Keep Dw

gater2

Get rid of him and thats more money wasted paying the rest of his wages and every penny is vital. Who would we get/Who would we afford that would be better? DW knows the squad better than ever now and this experience will surely bring us a boost next year.

There arent many teams who will be challanging next year (possibly Walsall or Hull and there's usually one dark horse like Plymouth (my tip for this would be Tranmere next year)), so (yes i know we say it every year) I am more confident of a top 2 finish and I think Danny is the man for the job.

Guest Zider ed

i agree..danny is the man to do it! its not like he is a bad manager anyway! coming 3rd is not rubbish! if we wouldve won against the teams lower in the divison we would have been automatically promoted, but we concentrated on the bigger teams more. (which makes sense) but we should be like that for every game!

Guest BigJohn

I'm sorry whoever thinks we should keep him needs there heads checked I'm sorry but its true.

There were 4 midfielders on the bench today i mean what the hell is that about

He has brought rubbish all year Miller is a propect but if he keeps playing like that he will be in the conference.

I'm not that dissapointed about todays game I'm just so so so so ANGRY!!

:grr::grr::(

BiGJ

Archived