IGNORED

Something To Keep Your Chins Up

Guest iloverangers

Guest iloverangers

i know that what your feeling is the WORST feeling you've probably ever felt as a football fan, trust me, after cardfif last year i couldn't stop crying for an hour. it is the most awful feeling in the world. but after the game i bumped into a load of wolves fans and they gave me the best advice i heard regarding supporting my football team, and i am now going to pass it to you:

going through these experiences will make your love for bristol even more so, and you will have an even greater affinity for them than if you had gone up. this experience will make you stronger and more hungry, and next season the one team in the division every one will be scared of playing is you. your out for revenge and your team will play with more pride and passion than ever before. its no coincidence that we went unbeaten at home, cos our fans were so fired up by cardiff last year we made loftus road into a fortress. rally up the bristol fans and make ashton great into the fortress of the second division. sing your hearts out and you'll be successful next year.

like us, you were the better team in the playoff final and its sickening to lose in that way, but when you go up (and you will) it makes it even more magnificent. good luck for next season, and if you play like i know you can (which imo on your day much better than plymouth) you will storm the division.

bristol city div2 champions 04/05

Archived