IGNORED

Man Ure's Pain......my Pleasure!

Bazooka Joe

I'm no Man city fan but I detest United and Sir Alex. I'm delighted City won. I just wonder if all their glory hunter fans will switch to being Blues now!

I think a lot of the chelsea supporting kids around here may be changing their colour blue, especially if Chelsea lost their cup final

Couldn`t give a flying one. Frankly there are only 2 teams that matter BCFC and England. All I would say is Man C have spent 1.2 billion trying to win it, have some of the most talented youngsters in the world who don`t get a look in and have quickly learnt how to be very bad winners just like most of the other "big clubs", hardly good for the game me thinks.

Who cares, without the money City wouldn't have been within a million miles of the trophy

Plastic league

All the teams, possibly with the exception of Arsenal, have won the league by spending copious amounts of money.

I'm happy for the Man City fans.. proper fans. Unlike the crap on redcafe.net that seem to be from absolutely anywhere.. but Manchester.

Who cares, without the money City wouldn't have been within a million miles of the trophy

Plastic league

And without all those shirts being sold in to 'die'hard' fans across Asia, Man U would have a pretty big problem winning it.

All the teams, possibly with the exception of Arsenal, have won the league by spending copious amounts of money.

I'm happy for the Man City fans.. proper fans. Unlike the crap on redcafe.net that seem to be from absolutely anywhere.. but Manchester.

And give it 5 years Tom and on skybluecafe.com the City fans will be from anywhere but Manchester too

I know loads of lads my age that are Liverpool fans, because they won everything when we were growing up

I know loads of lads 15 years younger than me that are United fans because they won everything when they were growing up

And so it goes on. I never really get this 'Man U fans are from everywhere but Manchester' - all succesful clubs are the same. Glory hunters are in every town, every village, every city

And without all those shirts being sold in to 'die'hard' fans across Asia, Man U would have a pretty big problem winning it.

The Asia thing is a relatively recent 'win' for United, I think they were doing pretty well before Japanese kids were life long United fans.....in a way I admire United for being one of the first to tap into that market. They left the others standing in that department

In another way I despise them for it, but it's all business. Anyone involved in business knows how you need to market your goods, United have been extremely good at it down the years

As soon as someone else comes along it will change, and all these Japanese kids will be life long Man City/Arsenal/Tottenham fans - that's the way it is

And give it 5 years Tom and on skybluecafe.com the City fans will be from anywhere but Manchester too

I know loads of lads my age that are Liverpool fans, because they won everything when we were growing up

I know loads of lads 15 years younger than me that are United fans because they won everything when they were growing up

And so it goes on. I never really get this 'Man U fans are from everywhere but Manchester' - all succesful clubs are the same. Glory hunters are in every town, every village, every city

Oh yeah it'll happen, but right now it's good for those real fans. In ten years time when they've won it for the 7th year out of 10 and there far east fan club are celebrating it won't be quiet as pleasurable.

Then again if we ever had success on that scale it'd eventually happen to us.. ugh.

Oh yeah it'll happen, but right now it's good for those real fans. In ten years time when they've won it for the 7th year out of 10 and there far east fan club are celebrating it won't be quiet as pleasurable.

Then again if we ever had success on that scale it'd eventually happen to us.. ugh.

The real fans I feel happy for - but where would they have been without the billions that has been thrown at the club? They've not got that money through being succesful, playing great football and winning trophies. Someone has come in and given it to them. That must take some gloss of it, although I'm sure not many Man City fans would agree - but from the outside looking in......

The real fans I feel happy for - but where would they have been without the billions that has been thrown at the club? They've not got that money through being succesful, playing great football and winning trophies. Someone has come in and given it to them. That must take some gloss of it, although I'm sure not many Man City fans would agree - but from the outside looking in......

I was genuinely pleased for the Man City fans yesterday - the majority (at the moment) are genuine fans, many of which would've seen them fall down to Divison 3 in the not too distant past. Their pitch invasion summed up their mood. You don't see pitch invasions at Man Utd (even if they do win every season).

It is not the fans 'fault' that the owners have splashed the cash so they should be allowed to enjoy it. But, as you say give it 5 years and kids will be wearing Man City shirts.

It's a sad state football is in, but no team will be able to win the league without spending money, not now. It's why I love the competitiveness of the Championship.

I was genuinely pleased for the Man City fans yesterday - the majority (at the moment) are genuine fans, many of which would've seen them fall down to Divison 3 in the not too distant past. Their pitch invasion summed up their mood. You don't see pitch invasions at Man Utd (even if they do win every season).

It is not the fans 'fault' that the owners have splashed the cash so they should be allowed to enjoy it. But, as you say give it 5 years and kids will be wearing Man City shirts.

It's a sad state football is in, but no team will be able to win the league without spending money, not now. It's why I love the competitiveness of the Championship.

Bang on mate, rarely watch Premier League football - will listen to it, but won't pay to watch it

My missus (Pompey ffs) takes the piss because she has seen Pompey play in a Cup Final and the Prem.....at what cost though? 5 mins of pleasure to write off the history of a fantastic football club. Not for me

And I've told her she doesn't get a ring until she switches to City......!

Archived