IGNORED

Steve Kean

And Its Smith

You think it's okay to call someone a crook for no reason? No evidence.

He'll be sacked over this for definite.

Short memories? Does nobody remember Panorama in 2006?

Two agents have claimed they made illegal payments to secure transfer deals with a former candidate for the England football manager's job.

In an undercover BBC Panorama film, agent Teni Yerima says he bribed Bolton manager Sam Allardyce.

_42105594_allardyce_203152.jpg

Agent Peter Harrison says he paid Mr Allardyce's son to secure deals with Bolton and Craig Allardyce is filmed boasting about access to his father.

Sam Allardyce told the BBC he has never taken or asked for or received a bung.

He said he would not condone any breach of FA rules whatever personal affection he has for his son.

Mr Allardyce was named as a possible replacement for the England manager Sven Goran Eriksson before the job was given to Steve McClaren.

Panorama also uncovered that three different Bolton transfer signings involved secret payments from agents to Craig Allardyce, some when he was contractually banned from doing any Bolton deals.

The club has admitted it knew nothing about the manager's son getting a cut of the money in these deals.

In the secret filming Craig Allardyce told the undercover reporter: "I'll get the (player) profile and I'll walk straight into the office and sit down with me Dad. It's easy, it's easy."

It's an interesting question as to what you'd do in the Blackburn fans situation.

You have a board who are really never there an have no interest, you have a manager who is terrible, who spent more money than his predecessor and is relegating a huge club through his bizarre selections, crazy tactics and mistakes who seems unsackable.

What would City fans done if Keith Millen had been left in charge another year with no word for Lansdown?

It's an interesting question as to what you'd do in the Blackburn fans situation.

You have a board who are really never there an have no interest, you have a manager who is terrible, who spent more money than his predecessor and is relegating a huge club through his bizarre selections, crazy tactics and mistakes who seems unsackable.

What would City fans done if Keith Millen had been left in charge another year with no word for Lansdown?

this is why i think it's hilarious everyone outside of blackburn are sucking up to this idiot, and make out that blackburn fans are crazed lunatics who just abuse kean for the fun of it.. that is wrong. Like you said, he can't manage, spent alot of money on complete dross and is a delusional **** wit when it comes to pre and post match interviuews and comments.. and the venkys.. well..

this is why i think it's hilarious everyone outside of blackburn are sucking up to this idiot, and make out that blackburn fans are crazed lunatics who just abuse kean for the fun of it.. that is wrong. Like you said, he can't manage, spent alot of money on complete dross and is a delusional **** wit when it comes to pre and post match interviuews and comments.. and the venkys.. well..

Not entirely true............

Yakubu, 18 league goals, small fee

That video had me cringing, the way he was swearing seemingly to get down with the fans lingo and claiming they would win the Carling cup etc.

How naive can you be to make comments like that about fellow managers?

Generally I hate secret recordings like this too. As much as Kean was naive, he gave his time to speak to the fans about Phil Jones etc and the person who secretly recorded this needs to look at themselves.

On the other hand, during the season, Kean has conducted himself well with the vile abuse he has received at times and I do feel sorry for him in many ways.

All in all, been a disasterous season for Blackburn, but the good news for me is that it is a new ground.

No idea where all the Kean sympathy comes from. The man's agent was instrumental in the Venky's takeover of the club and the last remaining board member from the Walker family felt compelled to stand down as a result of his influence. Kean is a moron who should have resigned months ago.

Just to make a point about this recording , some on here saying it was under hand , I tend to agree. However how many fans come on here after a conversation with a player telling us all the details of that 'private chat'.

Archived