IGNORED

O'drizzcooool To Crawley

_Bristol-City_

“Our Director of Football Steve Coppell worked extremely hard identifying Sean as the ideal candidate and thanks to his hard work we have been able to bring him to the club.”

Let's be honest, it couldn't have been that hard or he would have given up when he just got to the letter S

Really pleased for him, now has the chance to work with a complete as-hole, at a as-hole poxy club. Thanks for informing us all, i will sleep a lot better for that news.

Really? The as-hole poxy club that beat us in the FA Cup?

Now think it through a little you absolute bore, I even put the title clearly so people knew it was about him moving to Crawley. Not miss-leading people, to shut ******* idiots like you up. Nobody gives a flying shit about your poxy comments. They're entirely irrelevant to anything, this section of the forum is titled 'football chat'.

How about you go bore other people you arrogant ****

Now think it through a little you absolute bore, I even put the title clearly so people knew it was about him moving to Crawley. Not miss-leading people, to shut ******* idiots like you up. Nobody gives a flying shit about your poxy comments. They're entirely irrelevant to anything, this section of the forum is titled 'football chat'.

Boom! He's outta here! Nicely put!

“Our Director of Football Steve Coppell worked extremely hard identifying Sean as the ideal candidate and thanks to his hard work we have been able to bring him to the club.”

How do you 'work hard' identifying someone?

Its not carrying bricks up scaffolding is it. I could identify someone whilst sipping tea and eating biscuits.

Did not know that Steve Coppell was on this forum, learn something knew everyday.

Archived