IGNORED

Euro 2012 Fifa

David Brent

I bought it the other night and it is OK. I have only played a couple of friendlies against one of my lads, the gameplay seems slightly different. I have not done any of the challenges yet or started a tournament but it looks pretty slick (PS3). Can't comment on value for money at the moment, if you love FIFA then it adds another dimension and a lot of work has gone into it.

I bought it the other night and it is OK. I have only played a couple of friendlies against one of my lads, the gameplay seems slightly different. I have not done any of the challenges yet or started a tournament but it looks pretty slick (PS3). Can't comment on value for money at the moment, if you love FIFA then it adds another dimension and a lot of work has gone into it.

Cheers for this.

I was keen to get it but was worried it would just be the same game but international teams only.

Played the trial but wasn't convinced, but if a lot of work has gone into it then it should be good.

Think I'll get it.

Ive found plenty of issues with it.

Bug with subs. Cant choose what subs you have.

Cant play a friend online.

Cant play with a friend against an online apponent.

No live custom matches.

You can play the same team several times in the online tournament.

Gameplay is very sluggish.

Lot of teams dont even have real player names.

Its a rip off.

Cheers for this.

I was keen to get it but was worried it would just be the same game but international teams only.

Played the trial but wasn't convinced, but if a lot of work has gone into it then it should be good.

Think I'll get it.

EA have officially said they did nothing to the game play

EA have officially said they did nothing to the game play

Well I am sure that they have. I can beat my lad on the Euro version but not the normal version!!!

Atticus - I can make subs no problem (on PS3).

I quite like it!

Archived