IGNORED

Chelsea Win

biggythecity

I have a lad who's 11 and has been to watch City home and away loads of times before saying 'dad, it;s Chelsea or nothing'.

He tries to love City for me but tonight (I have taken him to SB a few times) I realised he's not coming back! The sod was dancing round the room and was 'proper' passionate. Friggin 'pride of London'? He's a Bristolian FFS!!

Gutted that my boy is a blue nose but chuffed to bits for him too!

Well done Chelsea, I might even have had a little cheer myself but don't tell my boy.

I have a lad who's 11 and has been to watch City home and away loads of times before saying 'dad, it;s Chelsea or nothing'.

He tries to love City for me but tonight (I have taken him to SB a few times) I realised he's not coming back! The sod was dancing round the room and was 'proper' passionate. Friggin 'pride of London'? He's a Bristolian FFS!!

Well done Chelsea, I might even have had a little cheer myself but don't tell my boy.

Wouldn't worry too much, they grow out of it, once a few of his mates start going to the gate, he will start thinking, when they get even older and beer and a visit to the gate is involved, it soon changes.

And don't under estimate the power of the old man supporting the club. It may take one argument about you with a gas head, to changing his team entirely.

I'd beat the crap out of him if that was my son.

You'll just have to make it 'nothing' instead of Chelsea I'm afraid! ;)

You'll just have to make it 'nothing' instead of Chelsea I'm afraid! ;)

I should have done that Jordan but gave him some leeway thinking I would get him back!

Congratulations to the self styled 'Pride of LONDON' (git!) anyway.

Fair play to them.

It might be fun in the future if we do better! I don't think my dad has got over me being a city fan and he supports Sheff Wed. You never know he might change to another team but we have good banter.

Aizoon,

What's Horace saying?

He didn't want either team to win. The word on the hedge is that Germans eat hedgehog sausages and that John Terry is a known hedgehog-beater :ermm:

He can't wait for next season's promotion challenge - COYR :chant6ez:

Archived