IGNORED

Sexstone City Could Play Second Fiddle To Sags

oldfield

Personally hope both clubs get the new stadia they need , obviously hope we get there first but both clubs need them to be sustainabe

It doesnt matter who gets there first, i can put up a plastic wendy house in my garden in half an hour, it wont make it better than the neighbours tree house that might take a week to build!

It doesnt matter who gets there first, i can put up a plastic wendy house in my garden in half an hour, it wont make it better than the neighbours tree house that might take a week to build!

Thats the whole point your missing though OldParkender i really could matter who builds first....

if one is built 2 or 3 years before the other it could change the fanbaseof the future as the choice of many a future fan is made on success and facilites... indeed if AV gets the go ahead and THE UWE stadium doesnt it could kill off Rovers chances of getting back up towards your current dizzy heights ;-)

A Build for us and then AV being thrown out could give Rovers 4 or 5 years of growth before City could even get near a new ground and a little bit of success would have investors and the floating fans heading towards filton and the Uwe that would otherwise have gone to AV

Interesting times ahead for both clubs thats for sure and a unique situation where 2 stadiums could be being built in the Area at once ( unheard of before i would think)

Thats the whole point your missing though OldParkender i really could matter who builds first....

if one is built 2 or 3 years before the other it could change the fanbaseof the future as the choice of many a future fan is made on success and facilites... indeed if AV gets the go ahead and THE UWE stadium doesnt it could kill off Rovers chances of getting back up towards your current dizzy heights ;-)

A Build for us and then AV being thrown out could give Rovers 4 or 5 years of growth before City could even get near a new ground and a little bit of success would have investors and the floating fans heading towards filton and the Uwe that would otherwise have gone to AV

Interesting times ahead for both clubs thats for sure and a unique situation where 2 stadiums could be being built in the Area at once ( unheard of before i would think)

only finish above a few times? NOT TRUE (define a few, most would say 2 or 3)

I think you've finished ahead of us approx 13 times in 115 years. So, roughly once every 10 years. That is an absolutely pathetic effort considering you have access to exactly the same fanbase as us. And I often hear gasheads calling us the 'underachievers' of the city...

Pepsi my old son have a read back through, old cookie got me mixed up with Witha different poster, I talked about sexys comments not the relative merits of ours or your grounds.

Parkbender indeed!

Had a look and am lost I'm afraid now..

Pepsi indeed!!!!!!

Dont worry, Rovers will be crowned champions before xmas, we will be relegated and they will beat us both times next season and be crowned champions again to make their way into the championship at the first attempt.

Also they wont have any problems in building their stadium as their chairman has experience in the building trade and therefore has much more knowledge & experience in planning laws than SL.

Also they are all bigger than us, harder than us, shag more women than us and have on average 2" longer in the trouser department. Oh yes, and we only formed in 1982.

And the Lock Ness moster really does exist.....

Don't even think about it! I've been walking my dog in your garden for over thirty years...

Had a look and am lost I'm afraid now..

Pepsi indeed!!!!!!

Twas sarjent cidered that alluded to Wendy houses and treehouses not my good self, the old cookster got a tad confused in his excitement I'm afraid.

Alas you've been lost....to the blue side all your life dear fellow.

Twas sarjent cidered that alluded to Wendy houses and treehouses not my good self, the old cookster got a tad confused in his excitement I'm afraid.

Alas you've been lost....to the blue side all your life dear fellow.

Ha ha.. Got you. That nailseacookie person has confused me no end.. Dont take much mind..

Tree houses, cookies, parks, pepsi's, wendy houses & benders.. It's all gotta bit much for me..

X

Don't even think about it! I've been walking my dog in your garden for over thirty years...

Yes, and my grandad used to tell me how he used to iceskate there too! My mum and dad did their courting there I'm told -I might even have been conceived on the patio!

Yes, and my grandad used to tell me how he used to iceskate there too! My mum and dad did their courting there I'm told -I might even have been conceived on the patio!

Are you sure? I seem to remember there were a lot of discarded johnnys down there!

I think you've finished ahead of us approx 13 times in 115 years. So, roughly once every 10 years. That is an absolutely pathetic effort considering you have access to exactly the same fanbase as us. And I often hear gasheads calling us the 'underachievers' of the city...

Both teams have punched success straight in the kisser City haven't won a league title since Wolves were a top rated team and the gas did beat us to the old 3rd Division title even Swindon Town have more success to shout about than City,watching Blackpool give Fat boy Sam's team the run around at Wembley showed that its going to take more than a new ground to make City rise to better things being better than the gas is not that much in football terms....

Both teams have punched success straight in the kisser City haven't won a league title since Wolves were a top rated team and the gas did beat us to the old 3rd Division title even Swindon Town have more success to shout about than City,watching Blackpool give Fat boy Sam's team the run around at Wembley showed that its going to take more than a new ground to make City rise to better things being better than the gas is not that much in football terms....

spot on .. but new facilites can only help both clubs

we will have our new stadium long before the gasheads S.L. would not buy land to build on with out first finding out if he could build on it .hes one of the richest and most succesful business men in the west of england not an idiot ...r.t.i.d.

firtst

Archived