IGNORED

Arsenal Release A Few

Monkeh

Arsenal have let go of a few good players I wonder if we will offer trials to any of them,

Almunia has been let go good keeper but very unlikly to want to come here so no point in that one,

The two players I'd be intreasted in signing are Gavin Hoyte a defender who can play centrally and at right back and Rhys Murphy a striker,

both good young players and worth a look at imo

Murphy failed to impress on trial at Rangers,and a few other SPL clubs.Got touted round up here last year.

Arsenal have let go of a few good players I wonder if we will offer trials to any of them,

Almunia has been let go good keeper but very unlikly to want to come here so no point in that one,

The two players I'd be intreasted in signing are Gavin Hoyte a defender who can play centrally and at right back and Rhys Murphy a striker,

both good young players and worth a look at imo

When you say good, do you mean absolute tripe?

Nicky Hunt made a number of England Under-21 appearances if you remember. Nowhere have I written him off, I would just question using youth international caps as any gauge of suitability to BCFC.

No but neither should a player be dismissed just because he didn't score 2 goals a game at League 1 level.

Arsenal youth player and England youth caps is still worthy of at least a glance

There are so many quality players that would JUMP at the chance to play in this league and at this club, we should never think players are out of our reach, there are 100 x more players available than there are position available at tier 1 and 2 clubs in the UK.

We should not undervalue what we can offer and i hope DMc and the club dont get bullied by scum sucking parasite ass hole agents, balls ALWAYS in our court, we have the final say and dont ever think players or agents have the upper hand, i can tell you they don't

Archived