IGNORED

Malmo Help/advice Please

clunes

I know plenty of people here have Sweden connections either through living there or going there on tour, but I am going to Malmo to watch the Sweden v England game.

Can anyone give me any recommendations for good pubs to watch the game?

I know there are a couple of English and Irish pubs there but I don't necessarily want that. I quite like the idea of watching it with a bunch of friendly Swedes.

And is it around £5 per pint still?

Thanks

I know plenty of people here have Sweden connections either through living there or going there on tour, but I am going to Malmo to watch the Sweden v England game.

Can anyone give me any recommendations for good pubs to watch the game?

I know there are a couple of English and Irish pubs there but I don't necessarily want that. I quite like the idea of watching it with a bunch of friendly Swedes.

And is it around £5 per pint still?

Thanks

Think you'd be lucky to get £5 a pint! I went out recently in Boras which is quite near Gothenburg and it was £7-8 a pint and £10 for a SINGLE vodka red bull. Madness.

A message from Tommy (BristolCitySweden) with some info for you

Hi mate!

I'm not that familiar with Malmö but I would recommend one of the pubs from the Swedish Real Ale Associations list of Malmö pubs. Check the ones with Swedish names and find out if they send the game or head for an outdoor screen in one of the major squares. Cheers tommy

http://www.svenskaol...publist/%2F#134

Cheers Screech/Tommy

I see that the Bishops Arms and the Pickwick Pub are on that list. I bet I go all that way and end up in an English boozer!

Might be good if there are big screens up in one of the town squares though...

Anyone else with any recommendations, all gratefully received.

Archived