IGNORED

Kalou And Boswinga

i_am_red

Just seen these two have been released, crazy world when you can release a player who cost £16m only a few years ago.

Not bad free transfers though, I wouldn't touch Boswinga as I think Foster has more about him but Kalou could be good back up to Woolford. What do you think?

Just seen these two have been released, crazy world when you can release a player who cost £16m only a few years ago.

Not bad free transfers though, I wouldn't touch Boswinga as I think Foster has more about him but Kalou could be good back up to Woolford. What do you think?

My word I really really nearly just bit big style.

Haha was expecting a few more bites at the last comment, sorry guys.

I honestly do not rate Kalou but I am sure he will be picked up by another top 6 club, I am sure Spurs won't be able to resist. Bosingwa had a good Euro 2008 which prompted Chelsea to spend that money, he looked quite handy at first but has gone very much downhill. Just the crazy world of Premier league being able to release Kalou, Bosingwa and Drogba without any fees coming back, although I guess winning the Champs League was return enough.

Kalou was basically begging his former club Feyernoord to make him an offer. I actually think he would rip it up in the Dutch league.

Also think Bosingwa could still do a very decent job in the Prem if he was picked every week.

Can't stand Bosingwa. Not only is he terrible (the amount of times Chelsea concede and you see him completely out of position and walking away from goal is amazing), he also managed to get centre position in pretty much all of the Chelsea celebrations with the Champions League trophy and refused to move, whilst then fighting to keep hold of the trophy.

I doubt Boswinga cares too much what people think, he has what only a few profesionals can only dream of getting theri hands on. The Champions league trophy. Only the World Cup trumps it. So Hansen who berated pretty much every week, can not deny him that achievement.

As for being in the centre of the Celebrations, why not? he probably knew it would be his last game, at least he has the photos to show to the grand kids, fair play to the bloke, he has made the most of his talent and got the biggest reward in Club football for his efforts.

Essien may also be released...

Could he be our new midfield general?

Not sure about his injury record, we need creativity in the middle and we already have Marv and Skuse to do his job. Its a no for me, maybe a couple of years ago he would have been worth going for!

They would mad to let him go. His last 2 years haven't been the greatest if he finds some consistency in the team could still be a world class box to box midfielder.

He'll never be the powerhouse he once was. He used to have drive and scared most people he played against. He's lost his way due to injury. Such a shame, he was insane, always remember that goal against Barca!

I really do fear for peoples sanity on here at times. Nobody in their right mind would even think about linking players of that caliber to us. What planet you on.

I really do fear for peoples sanity on here at times. Nobody in their right mind would even think about linking players of that caliber to us. What planet you on.

Whoosh

Some peoiple just don't get humour and look at things so literally.

Archived