IGNORED

Ryan Taylor

Southport Red

All this talk of who may or may not be signing has gotten me thinking about Ryan Taylor

Very much the forgotten man on here.

When he came on at Burnley, he was a handfull from the get-go. Has decent pace for a striker, seemed pretty good in the air and strong on the ball.

His goal required a high degree of skill and technique, in short, I thought he looked pretty decent.

Anyone else think he will get a go next year? If Burnely hadn't been the last game, I would certainly have started him in the next match.

What does everyone else think? None of us have seen that much of him but he sure looked decent against Burnley.

I think he will get, and deserves, a chance next season. Can't think why Del would have sent him out there otherwise - and as you say, he took his opportunity for some game time with both hands. Not sure that Del gives a player very many chances to impress him tho (unless your name is Pearson of course!).

All I've seen of him is highlights to be honest, but he's always looked handy and the goal he scored against Burnley was very classy. The noises Del has made about him make me think he's part of plans going forward but we'll need 4 strikers and with Stead, Pitman and new signing, I imagine he'll be one of the 4

not seen anything from him to say he is good enough,

He needs a full pre-season and 3 games to prove that if not or he's bad then look at getting a striker in,

fingers crossed he is good but he is a millen signing and that fills me full of dread,

lets all hope he takes his chance with both hands

Injury stopped him last season, hope he can make a good season. We will see if he is a good player. The New Zeland player on loan was good Imo. What will happens with him? He took a penalty and scored when we was in trouble, he is young and he can develop. Dont know if he is going back or been offered a contract. Stead, Pitman, Taylor, Wood and maybe another striker will be fine. Maybe 5 strikers are to many because of the money but the season is long. We will see what happens. Hope we can have a better start this time.

Injury stopped him last season, hope he can make a good season. We will see if he is a good player. The New Zeland player on loan was good Imo. What will happens with him? He took a penalty and scored when we was in trouble, he is young and he can develop. Dont know if he is going back or been offered a contract. Stead, Pitman, Taylor, Wood and maybe another striker will be fine. Maybe 5 strikers are to many because of the money but the season is long. We will see what happens. Hope we can have a better start this time.

They have big hopes for Wood. if he comes back it will be a loan again, not permanent.

not seen anything from him to say he is good enough,

He needs a full pre-season and 3 games to prove that if not or he's bad then look at getting a striker in,

fingers crossed he is good but he is a millen signing and that fills me full of dread,

lets all hope he takes his chance with both hands

So was player of the year Stead, who needed more than 3 games to get going this year. Bit of patience never hurt, for the scarce chance he's had to showcase his ability he's done fine, namely Hull home and Burnley away.

I think he will get, and deserves, a chance next season. Can't think why Del would have sent him out there otherwise - and as you say, he took his opportunity for some game time with both hands. Not sure that Del gives a player very many chances to impress him tho (unless your name is Pearson of course!).

You spelt Pittman wrong

Archived