IGNORED

So...who's Going To The Euro's?

Andy082005

There's already a thread on this somewhere...

I am doing all 3 group games, got match tickets for all. Flying in and out of Donetsk via Kiev. Only other tournament I done was Portugal '04.

Officially, England have sold 2,000 tickets for both Donetsk games and 3,000 for Swden in Kiev. Expect there to be maybe double that number in the stadiums though. To be honest England's away following has dwindled since the Sven era / recession plus going to crap places like the middle of nowhere in SA, Ukraine and then Brazil which is set to cost a bomb.

I would estimate there is at least 40-50 City going. Always well represented away with England and this will be no different

Agree about the support, I'm giving this a miss as had my son last year, won't be able to afford brazil in 2014, but have renewed to build up for France 2016! Poland away in October all booked up!

Yeah doubt I'll do Brazil, apparently accomodation is going to be 100 dollars a night minimum. Where you flying to in Poland mate? Venue not announced yet

Yeah doubt I'll do Brazil, apparently accomodation is going to be 100 dollars a night minimum. Where you flying to in Poland mate? Venue not announced yet

Flying to Katowice on the monday, then train to where ever the game be. Surely will be Warsaw??

Archived