IGNORED

Premier League Available Players List

Super

Would take:

M.Almunia, C.Cueller, E.Heskey, V.Grella, M.Salgado, S.Davis, J.Jaaskelainan, I.Klasnic, Z.Knight, G.Steinsson, J.Boswinga, D.Drogba, S.Kalou, A.Johnson, D.Murphy, P.Pogrebnyak, M.Owen, P.Scholes, T.Kuszczak, D.Guthrie, Z.Whitbread, A.Buzsaky, C.Hill, P.Ramage, D.Shittu, R.Fuller, C.Gordon, F.Bodde, R.Nelson, L.Saha, J.Mattock, N.Shorey, P.Scharner, M.Diame, H.Rodallega.

Realistically I would like Buzsaky, Hill, Mattock/Shorey, Whitbread.

Scholes has signed a new contract at Man Utd, this list was submitted before he signed. Oh and we should steer well clear of Jaaskelainan in my opinion. He was class at his peak but he is well past his best, would have fair too high wages for us, and is fairly injury prone now. It would be James all over again.

Scholes has signed a new contract at Man Utd, this list was submitted before he signed. Oh and we should steer well clear of Jaaskelainan in my opinion. He was class at his peak but he is well past his best, would have fair too high wages for us, and is fairly injury prone now. It would be James all over again.

Jaaskelainan is being linked with West Ham. Might just be the Big Sam connection ?

None of them. Buy promising kids from lower leagues, develop and sell on at a profit. Spend wage money on scouts, a long term solution...

As well buying promising kids, get kids that have been let go by the top teams. At some point they were good enough for them but can't get past the influx of foreign players.

(one size) Fitz Hall looks alright. Played in the prem last season under Warnock.

6'4 centre half, only 31 years old and wages shouldn't be a problem. Got to be worth a 1 year deal i reckon.

He wouldn't sign for us on a one-year deal. At 31 he'll be looking for longer, and probably at a bigger club, and probably will want pretty substantial wages. I agree if we could get him he'd be good, but don't think it's realistic.

Archived