IGNORED

Homesick Scots

SecretSam

I've always thought that once the Jocks come down to Bristol, they never go back! The likes of Gerry Sweeney, Tom Ritchie, Joe Jordan have lived here for years. Indeed Jamie McAllister has said that he intends to stay here.

but more recently am thinking miller, cramb, etc etc

Jock-homesickness isn't a permanent condition. When it strikes it can be nasty but the effects wear off after about 30 years. Unfortunately sufferers never truly recover, living sad, pathetic lives surrounded by similarly feeble individuals. The condition is often known as McGhee Syndrome.

get THE JOCK to start a scotsaway from scotland forum he can tell them what ace players they are and how they should be playing for barca on the up side we lose the jock everyones a winner happy days :banana: :banana:

Scots and Barca funny you should mention that.If you go and read the early history off that club.You will find plenty off Scots who played for them.Who used to play for Scotia FC over there.Who Barca refused to play,as the Scots team was ahead off them in passing and skill.They had been a works team,from a linen factory.And the company moved to Spain.And when they disbanded,Barca took many off the Scots players on there books.

get THE JOCK to start a scotsaway from scotland forum he can tell them what ace players they are and how they should be playing for barca on the up side we lose the jock everyones a winner happy days :banana: :banana:

ECOSES football club the Scots team was called over there.Do a google on them,the Daily Record done a good article about it.I would put it up,but do not know how to.

Scots and Barca funny you should mention that.If you go and read the early history off that club.You will find plenty off Scots who played for them.Who used to play for Scotia FC over there.Who Barca refused to play,as the Scots team was ahead off them in passing and skill.They had been a works team,from a linen factory.And the company moved to Spain.And when they disbanded,Barca took many off the Scots players on there books.

interest read as always jock :clap: :clap:

Now I'm all for bargains from the land of Picts, but we have a poor recent record of signing Scots, they always seem to end up pining for home. Anyone know why and how we can solve it, as it's likely we'll get Jock'ed up this summer?

This is one of the poorest topic starters ive read on here for a while but also one of the funniest.

You clearly didnt do any research prior to posting this SecretSam which BS15_RED proved within two replies. You even had the neck to reply after that before Drew Peacock sent you packing agin :laughcont: . I found the conversation between you all hillarious .

Also i agree Colin Cramb loved his time here :yes:

Archived