go down which would it be.

Bolton

Blackburn

Wolves

Charlton

Sheff Wed

Huddersfield

Also the reason why in each choice.

Wolves up. Players that have done it at this level, New manager coming in and the optomism that brings.

Blackburn owners who havent a clue. A puppet in charge that won't rock the venky's boat, a agent overseeing player purchase policy. Massively in debt with their best players leaving.

Wolves up. Players that have done it at this level, New manager coming in and the optomism that brings.

Blackburn owners who havent a clue. A puppet in charge that won't rock the venky's boat, a agent overseeing player purchase policy. Massively in debt with their best players leaving.

Yep, have to agree with TRL on both fronts.

Wolves have always lived within their means and will probably keep the majority of the squad they have, with the exception of Jarvis, plus further additions of course.

Blackburn are a complete mess and I can't see them bouncing back anytime soon. I can only see them declining from now on.

Yep, have to agree with TRL on both fronts.

Wolves have always lived within their means and will probably keep the majority of the squad they have, with the exception of Jarvis, plus further additions of course.

Blackburn are a complete mess and I can't see them bouncing back anytime soon. I can only see them declining from now on.

I was considering Bolton for the drop, but have since read their debt is much like ours, all to a Benefactor, apart from 10 million to the bank. So I think they may hover mid table to play offs.

Huddersfield are easily favourites for the drop out of those. Average team who need to spend wisely over the summer and will probably lose Rhodes. They do have money though. Next year will be tough and i expect us to be heavily involved with relegation fights.

Always hard to judge with promoted teams, often the momentum keeps them going for the following season.

They do have a bit of money behind them now don't they? And a pretty decent manager at this level

Either way, I wouldn't want to put money for or against them, such a hard one to call.

I was considering Bolton for the drop, but have since read their debt is much like ours, all to a Benefactor, apart from 10 million to the bank. So I think they may hover mid table to play offs.

I think under Coyle Bolton will re group and probably push hard for the play offs. Depending on who they sign I wouldn't expect a lot more than that.

Huddersfield are easily favourites for the drop out of those. Average team who need to spend wisely over the summer and will probably lose Rhodes. They do have money though. Next year will be tough and i expect us to be heavily involved with relegation fights.

Average team? Yep they only went 50 odd games unbeaten.

Average team? Yep they only went 50 odd games unbeaten.

They did, but ended up in the play offs twice, which would suggest the character of strength isn't quite there. But at least they held their nerve this year in the play offs.

Charlton to go up. Think they will follow Norwich & Southampton in winning back to back promotions.

None of those 6 will go down but if I had to choose, Huddersfield will be the lowest placed team.

I have gone for Charlton, Leeds & Wolfies to go up and Barnsley, Millwall & Peterborough to go down.

BCAGFC

Still, they are better than average. Got some very good young players.

no doubt, average don't generally get promoted.

They could be classed averagd in this division, but until we see them perform, then we can't really comment.

Charlton to go up. Think they will follow Norwich & Southampton in winning back to back promotions.

None of those 6 will go down but if I had to choose, Huddersfield will be the lowest placed team.

I have gone for Charlton, Leeds & Wolfies to go up and Barnsley, Millwall & Peterborough to go down.

BCAGFC

I think Charlton will struggle.

Bristol City to sneak in the play-offs.

:banana:

I would love to think you're right Jordan but, with no new signings as yet, I can't see us getting anywhere near the top half let alone the top 6!

Once our new players are on board, I am sure I will feel happier.

I always find these threads impossible to call as there will be changes at every club in the next 8 weeks and beyond. We should look alot stronger by the kick off but so could everyone else!

In answer to the OP's question, I haven't got the foggiest idea! I do find it interesting that alot of people fancy Wolves to go straight back up after finishing miles behind last season while not fancying Bolton who finished ahead of them. Blackburn appear to be in deep 5hit.

Blackburn are not massively in debt ? They was 21m in debt when venkeys took over which is nothing compared to most clubs and are now clear of all debt ! I think they will do well as everyone is expecting them to struggle so have nothing to lose so tipping them to go up as champions and think that Bolton who are 110m in debt will go down.

Blackburn are not massively in debt ? They was 21m in debt when venkeys took over which is nothing compared to most clubs and are now clear of all debt ! I think they will do well as everyone is expecting them to struggle so have nothing to lose so tipping them to go up as champions and think that Bolton who are 110m in debt will go down.

As I said further up, Bolton's debt is much like ours, most of it to a benefactor. They could there real debt with a portion of their parachute payment if they wished. Depends how the rebuild goes, badly, every chance of a relegation scrap, well play off push, it's hard to judge with the rebuild job.

Venkeys on the other hand only bought Blackburn to highlight their chicken business, not the other way around, also the venky's are not really rich, dig a bit further, and you will see the real shit they are in. They have admitted relegation was never in their plans, and they have nothing in place to cope with it. I expect to see Blackburn sold, I don't expect there to be massive interest though, provincial club, debt, not a huge fan base. They are in all sorts of problems.

Archived