IGNORED

Money To Spend?

Lew-T

Would be interesting to know how much money Del has been given to spend in the summer. I would like to see him given a fair amount and not something ridiculous, but given our losses this may be the case. The reason I'm asking is because I heard the first bid we put in for keogh was little over 150k, come on!? I know we have losses but so do every club in the football league. He must be given money to spend on quality! Not quantity!! How are we going to get quality in if he's been given that sum of money to spend.

Come on Steve, if we really want to compete in the coming future, then we need to supply money for Del and co to get quality in. COYR!

We will spend over 1.5m-2m this summer I think.

If Del is after atleast 5 signings then I think we will sign 2 or 3 on free transfers and 2 or 3 on fee's.

I'm guessing you think we'll sell a player or players, for a decent amount of money then? Can't see that much being spent otherwise...

We haven't spend any of the Maynard money yet, apart from on loan fees.

I expect a chunk of it was used paying off the remainder of maynards contract, as he didn't ask for a transfer and was listed by the club.

It's irrelevant. You have to live within your means. We're not suddenly just going to pluck up two million to spend unless we sell first.

Del wouldn't be so positive about next season if he knew he would have barely anything to spend. Also I think the board realise we have a talented manager so if they give him a bit to spend we could have a very good season.

There is the Maynard money. Even if we spend 1m which could get us 2 decent signings and get in some free's it would be good.

Del wouldn't be so positive about next season if he knew he would have barely anything to spend. Also I think the board realise we have a talented manager so if they give him a bit to spend we could have a very good season.

There is the Maynard money. Even if we spend 1m which could get us 2 decent signings and get in some free's it would be good.

Yeah I would imagine we will get a million of the maynard money but no more.

He is optimistic because he has to be and send out the right message. Doesn't mean he will have a lot to spend!

He probably just backs himself to be very clever in the market on a limited budget. I would imagine that is what the board expect.

Archived