IGNORED

Oh Dear Joey

john shaws hair

Yes, but if you want the public to think you're a hard nut there will always be somebody with equally limited intellect who will want to have a go.

What goes around etc etc

He's just a tiresome little thug :fastasleep:

Following the vicious assault Police say they want to interview anyone with a grudge against Barton. Only 100,000 men have come forward!

QPR must be rubbing their hands in delight right now, can probably sack him for some contract violation. Where will he end up next, I'm sure someone will give him a chance

The arse doesn't learn, you would have expected him to keep a low profile. I am sure he will have more to say about it on Twitter.

He will get himself severely beaten or worse one day, some odd ball will take his Twitter rants at face value!

He could do with shutting his fat gob, and concentrating on football.

The arse doesn't learn, you would have expected him to keep a low profile. I am sure he will have more to say about it on Twitter.

He will get himself severely beaten or worse one day, some odd ball will take his Twitter rants at face value!

But ee's a poet innit geez.

The fact this cretin takes up valuable internet space irritates me.

Or just ******* off somewhere.....

Archived