IGNORED

Andre Amougou

Scrumpy_247

A deal would of been struck with him before he left I would of thought.

I suspect he has a few interested party's and is also on holiday.

I wouldn't be at all surprised if his wages, at this moment in time, are out of our structure, that of course may change over the course of the summer, and what he asks for May drop.

I wouldn't read anything into us not signing him as of yet. Could be that we are just not interested, or that he is on his holidays mulling over different offers. Del said not a lot of business is done at this stage and he's right.

I also wouldn't read much into the paper talk about Keogh. I would honestly be amazed if we were prepared to spend a million or there abouts on him.

I wouldn't read anything into us not signing him as of yet. Could be that we are just not interested, or that he is on his holidays mulling over different offers. Del said not a lot of business is done at this stage and he's right.

I also wouldn't read much into the paper talk about Keogh. I would honestly be amazed if we were prepared to spend a million or there abouts on him.

Well Coventry did say we had bid, but to go anywhere near Coventry's valuation would be madness.

Now he has improved since he left, but a million for a pretty good defender, when there are other pretty good defenders out there on frees would seem madness.

He probably is worth about that, but most importantly, I don't think he is worth that much to us.

Time will tell, but I can't see him coming here if that is what Cov are willing to hold out for.

Well Coventry did say we had bid, but to go anywhere near Coventry's valuation would be madness.

Now he has improved since he left, but a million for a pretty good defender, when there are other pretty good defenders out there on frees would seem madness.

He probably is worth about that, but most importantly, I don't think he is worth that much to us.

Time will tell, but I can't see him coming here if that is what Cov are willing to hold out for.

Yeah he is decent and has improved since his time before with us. If we could get him for say 500k then it would be good business. I just can't see us having much more than a million, if that, to spend this summer. Would surprise me if we blew the majority of it on Keogh.

If, somehow, we have a nice chunk to spend and signed Keogh for near a million then I would like to think that was us sending out a statement and that we meant business this season. But as I say, can't see us having much to place with.

Yeah he is decent and has improved since his time before with us. If we could get him for say 500k then it would be good business. I just can't see us having much more than a million, if that, to spend this summer. Would surprise me if we blew the majority of it on Keogh.

If, somehow, we have a nice chunk to spend and signed Keogh for near a million then I would like to think that was us sending out a statement and that we meant business this season. But as I say, can't see us having much to place with.

I think, we may have 1-1.5 million for transfers, judging by previous seasons, and the number of high value contracts ending. That is a pure guess. I would imagine there was also maybe a 500k contingency fund.

So I think some Damn hard bargains will have to be made if we are making signings from other clubs.

As we don't know its all a bit hypothetical I guess. There will be deals to be had with people streamlining their squads for financial fair play regs.

I think, we may have 1-1.5 million for transfers, judging by previous seasons, and the number of high value contracts ending. That is a pure guess. I would imagine there was also maybe a 500k contingency fund.

So I think some Damn hard bargains will have to be made if we are making signings from other clubs.

As we don't know its all a bit hypothetical I guess. There will be deals to be had with people streamlining their squads for financial fair play regs.

Yeah it's all just guess work at the moment, but even so it will be around the 1mill-1.5mill mark surely. In Del we trust. I am sure he will be flat out this summer whatever happens.

We can offer him a contract now but he cant be signed until the 30th. So infact there is still plenty of time :) Lets hope its already in the pipeline.

This. Most new contracts start from 1st July. That said he could already have given the nod to Del. He's on a free which helps but would certainly be the highest paid player down here if he signed. Worth it though me thinks.

Subject to affordability and him actually wanting to sign for us.... Personally I'm not sure, his career history has a few blots on it. Think we need to look at all options and not just go for the easy signing. We need to look longer term rather than just at the immediate future, next year should be survival, reducing costs and rebuilding to create a solid base for future campaigns.

According to the fellow in question - the bid was indeed 25K. Dunno where he got it from though....

To be honest this wouldn't surprise me in the slightest. This is Bristol City we're talking about.

But hey ho it's not like we're in the Championship is it!!

I seriously hope Del will be very much looking at Bikey, but I have a feeling that he may want to see how ol' Damion Stewart plays like in pre-season, because I feel ultimately he will be the defender on the out if we were to sign Amougou

You might be right about our Damion. Would imagine he was told to report back for training weighing considerably less than he did before. He apparently did well at Notts Co despite his evident weight issues. He has performed at this level before when leaner, maybe Del can work his magic again.

Archived