IGNORED

The Pitch

Desso

It gets relaid every season, I think it has something to do with the artificial weave incorporated into it.

Don't quote me on that though, I am sure that is a drunken chat I had with one of the groundstaff a while back :)

I guess that there will be other maintenance jobs to do also. Jobs which are normally done each year but had been put on hold due to the new stadium. Busy, busy ground staff. I think that if all had gone well, the next season at AG would have been the last and next May we could have ripped up the pitch ourselves for souvenirs and saved them the trouble. Any other souvenirs in mind?

etherway our pitch is always one of the best in the country putting many top flight clubs to shame, all to do with the design of Ashton Gate I think and the angle the ground is at, The pitch sees the sun for most of the day aiding growth

etherway our pitch is always one of the best in the country putting many top flight clubs to shame, all to do with the design of Ashton Gate I think and the angle the ground is at, The pitch sees the sun for most of the day aiding growth

One would hope then that if we did move to AV the toxic underground will not add overgrowth patches in random places or we will end up playing the long ball.

Archived