IGNORED

Defoe's Dad Dies

TRL

He's going back out in a few days.

Grief affects everyone, he may feel spurned on to do better in memory of his dad.

I guess it all depends if it was expected or unexpected. It will be hard for him,at the end of the the day he should be with his family, not a football tournament.

Sad news for the fella.

This squad is cursed.

Cursed isn't the word!

Will go one of two ways for Defoe - hope he will be strong enough to go do the business for his Dad, would completely understand if he didn't want to though

Cursed isn't the word!

Will go one of two ways for Defoe - hope he will be strong enough to go do the business for his Dad, would completely understand if he didn't want to though

Thought i heard that Daniel levy's mother passed away yesterday as well.

Thought i heard that Daniel levy's mother passed away yesterday as well.

Yeah, heard that somewhere too

As for the Villareal coach dying 24 hours after taking the job, very sad. Read that his wife died of cancer in 02 and one of his sons got killed in a car crash, aged 15, a few years later

Count your blessings people - who knows what is around the corner

I'd imagine he'll still go after spending a few days with his family. Dreadful news and everything that could go wrong seems to be happening! All these injuries and tragedies could actually work in our favour if they unite the squad and create a good, strong team spirit. An us against the world mentality that we've never seen before with England. Then again, you'd hardly bet against us crumbling either...

Archived