IGNORED

Following England

MarcusX

Hi all, just a quick question or two for those City fans who follow England

How easy is it to get tickets for England qualifiers? Particularly away games?

Is there a particular section in the ground for people who like to try and generate an atmosphere or is it just people scattered around the ground?

I dont want to buy a season ticket or anything, but do want to start following England at least home and possibly away too occasionally.

Any information would be greatly appreciated :)

Hi all, just a quick question or two for those City fans who follow England

How easy is it to get tickets for England qualifiers? Particularly away games?

Is there a particular section in the ground for people who like to try and generate an atmosphere or is it just people scattered around the ground?

I dont want to buy a season ticket or anything, but do want to start following England at least home and possibly away too occasionally.

Any information would be greatly appreciated :)

There's 2 tiers of membership. Silver Near enough guarantees that you get to buy home tickets, gold does this and allows you to apply for away tickets, which is done on caps.

There is little atmosphere at home games unless you want to be a gorm and sit by the band.

Yeh only a couple home games have been decent since new wembley, away games are class tho no matter what happens on the pitch. So far with England I've been Spain, France, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, holland, belarus and Russia. Poland booked for October can't wait..

Archived