IGNORED

Paddy's Vs Croatia

Brizzle Jordan

Ireland being very hard to score against is why I predict 0-0.

So Glen Whelan and Keith Andrews aren't good enough for this tournament but are good enough to stop "Croatia's deadly front 5" ??

Interesting thought process you have.

So Glen Whelan and Keith Andrews aren't good enough for this tournament but are good enough to stop "Croatia's deadly front 5" ??

Interesting thought process you have.

I didn't say they weren't good enough? It was tongue and cheek..

I rate Andrews but as team overall they are very solid which is why I think they will be hard to break down.

Whether you like it or not, there are thousands of Irish people living and working in this country (paying Tax and their license fee, I have no doubt), as well as many thousands of Irish descent. Though you are technically correct about the Irish remaining neutral in WW2, I think the realitty of the contribution of many Irish to the Allied cause makes your statment a little simplistic, but those of you with better knowledge of History are better placed to discuss this!

I do know that the Germans watched our shipping go out from N Ireland and were quick to tell Hugh command about it. Leading to a lot of u boat strikes.

Anyway that's another story!

Football's on!

I rate Andrews but as team overall they are very solid which is why I think they will be hard to break down.

You were mocking St Ledger earlier, and you think they will be hard to break down?

For at least 2 minutes

Archived