IGNORED

Steve Caulker

petehinton

Skrtel wants champs league footy and apparently doesnt want to sign a new contract ( can't blame him really). Anyhow... I thought Rodgers couldn't sign any Swansea players for 12 months as part of his agreement in leaving the Jacks??

Ps.. Jamie Carragher voice has to be the most irritating on the box by far.

Skrtel wants champs league footy and apparently doesnt want to sign a new contract ( can't blame him really). Anyhow... I thought Rodgers couldn't sign any Swansea players for 12 months as part of his agreement in leaving the Jacks??

Ps.. Jamie Carragher voice has to be the most irritating on the box by far.

Caulker isn't a Swansea player. He's a Tottenham player.

I know he's only on loan at Swansea, but am I right in thinking Rogers signed some sort of clause with the Swans that he wouldnt come back and pinch players or have I got my wires crossed ? If I am right can see him going for the lad's he brought to Swansea but are on loan there nice way round that little problem

I know he's only on loan at Swansea, but am I right in thinking Rogers signed some sort of clause with the Swans that he wouldnt come back and pinch players or have I got my wires crossed ? If I am right can see him going for the lad's he brought to Swansea but are on loan there nice way round that little problem

Swansea don't own him, so that makes that agreement fairly clear.

He may also sign Sigurdsson yet. Would annoy alot of Swansea fans.

Archived