IGNORED

Peter Crouch

JudgeRed

Seen walking a dog in Portishead today (Tuesday). This is not a joke. He realy was. The guy who saw him even turned his car around & went back for a second look & confirmed it was 100% Peter Crouch him very self. Is he in talks with Bristol City? Is he the striker Derek McInnes says he wants? Could he be be looking at appartments in Portishead? Who knows? or just visitng friends? Hahahaha

Seen walking a dog in Portishead today (Tuesday). This is not a joke. He realy was. The guy who saw him even turned his car around & went back for a second look & confirmed it was 100% Peter Crouch him very self. Is he in talks with Bristol City? Is he the striker Derek McInnes says he wants? Could he be be looking at appartments in Portishead? Who knows? or just visitng friends? Hahahaha

Sure it wasn't Jon Stead...!? They do look a little alike...

Damn me and my crap calendar...oh well thats my attempt for wind up of the year gone.

Before you lot complain I emailed Tomarse before I posted.

The forum is a bit quiet atm - oh well I'd better try harder next time.

As for Crouch.....I don't think so.

:laugh:, mate, not only is your calendar bad, you can't even count back 32 days :)

I should drink some more cider if I were you!

Does this mean that we have failed to agree terms with Drogba then..?

Bloody typical - No ambition. SACK THE BOARD!!!

I certainly hope so , he's 34 years old , where's the long term thinking in that...blah , blah , blah !

Does this mean that we have failed to agree terms with Drogba then..?

Bloody typical - No ambition. SACK THE BOARD!!!

Why would we sign Drogba he is way too old, does this club have no ambition we should be signing young players like Micky Maynard who we can build a squad around for years to come. :icecream:

Archived