IGNORED

Confused - Signings?

SecretSam

Forgive me for being slow but whom have we signed so far? I know Jody Morris has joined, but who else? Someone else mentioned some older players being signed in the Jody Morris thread, but not sure who these are???

I want to see some promising youngsters, etc!!!!!

Forgive me for being slow but whom have we signed so far? I know Jody Morris has joined, but who else? Someone else mentioned some older players being signed in the Jody Morris thread, but not sure who these are???

I want to see some promising youngsters, etc!!!!!

They are talking about Pearson and Carey,

who are not signings they have had their contracts extended

Yes but again this "fact" doesn't sensationalise the point as much so why strive for accuracy?

Oooh, you're really splitting hairs now. 29 is as much as over 30 as matters. Flipping ancient indeed.

Now, I can think of one older player who would really enhance our midfield.....

Oooh, you're really splitting hairs now. 29 is as much as over 30 as matters. Flipping ancient indeed.

Bobby Charlton?

• Admin

Figo's swapped sports I'm afraid and is off yachting around the world somewhere, they featured this on Sky Sports News in the last week.

Figo's swapped sports I'm afraid and is off yachting around the world somewhere, they featured this on Sky Sports News in the last week.

Drat and damn. That's ruined my summer. Although if he's sailing around the world surely he's likely to end up at W-S-M? A quick "Ahoy sailor" and drag him up the road to Ashton Gate. What could possibly go wrong?

I think with Edwards signing another deal and the likes of Morris, Carey, Pearson putting pen to paper, things are starting to shape up nicely.

Even though Morris has signed I still think we will sign another central midfielder along with perhaps one more winger. I think we will see a keeper and a new striker arrive, along with one centre half and one left back which will give us a nice balance.

It looks as if though Del will give Edwards more of a first team role so he will provide cover or compete with Foster for the right back slot. With Foster, Edwards, Wilson, Skuse and Carey all able to play right back it means by only signing one left back we will be suitably covered there as well because, Foster, Edwards, Nyatanga and Fonts at a push can play left back also.

Would be very surprised if we sign two more left backs to be fair. Once Stewart and any others are potentially moved on the squad will have been trimmed nicely and we will start to see the makings of Del's squad. I am excited for what this summer will bring.

Archived