IGNORED

Moving Back To Bristol

DaveF

I'm moving back to Bristol and starting a new job on Redcliffe Street next week.

I want to rent a two bedroom flat within walking distance of the centre, what areas would you recommend? At the moment lets say price isn't too much of an obstacle, because I want somewhere quite nice with double bedrooms, at least one being relatively spacious!

Any help you guys could give me would be very much appreciated, I've only ever lived in Backwell in the South-West so don't know what it's like living in the centre!

I'm moving back to Bristol and starting a new job on Redcliffe Street next week.

I want to rent a two bedroom flat within walking distance of the centre, what areas would you recommend? At the moment lets say price isn't too much of an obstacle, because I want somewhere quite nice with double bedrooms, at least one being relatively spacious!

Any help you guys could give me would be very much appreciated, I've only ever lived in Backwell in the South-West so don't know what it's like living in the centre!

Whole host of new builds and flats all around Redcliffe, can't say what they are like for size! But i bet you could find a decent one within a 3 or 4 minute walk of your work.

Look on Redcliffe street and Redcliffe backs

Alternatively Sometimes I see places come up around bathhurst basin, now that is pretty nice.

Archived