IGNORED

Del To Rangers?

Mendip City

He would be mad to take that job the mess that club is in. Redknapp?!

Ha Ha - priceless!

With his recent court case with HMRC I'm sure 'Arry would be delighted to be associated with the tax dodging huns.

You can just picture the interview "Ah yes Mr Rednap, I see we have a lot in common"

Ha Ha, just pissed meself

Ha Ha - priceless!

With his recent court case with HMRC I'm sure 'Arry would be delighted to be associated with the tax dodging huns.

You can just picture the interview "Ah yes Mr Rednap, I see we have a lot in common"

Ha Ha, just pissed meself

bit like Holloway going to Celtic then, ***** reunited.......

Who says R*ngers will be back in the SPL?? They are utterly ruined and there is no certainty they will be able to start back up again next year and not without huge player losses.

Don't the SPL teams have to vote them in?? Not sure many could survive without them.

Aren't Rangers in a transfer embargo? If they're not allowed to buy players they surely can't be in a position to "buy" managers who are employed elsewhere.

Theres a loop hole. They can replace out of contract players. So if 5 say left em on a bosman, they can get 5 in according to sfa rules.

Makes a mockery for a change.

They also think they can keep all existing players even if they start 2 divs down as a new co. Cant see how that can be tbh. Surely they are contracted to rangers plc or what ever they ended up as. So if they are no more then surely there cant be a contract to fulfill with only 1 party remaining?!?

They also think they can keep all existing players even if they start 2 divs down as a new co. Cant see how that can be tbh. Surely they are contracted to rangers plc or what ever they ended up as. So if they are no more then surely there cant be a contract to fulfill with only 1 party remaining?!?

They'd be TUPE'd across like any other employee. Obviously the players could reject this and effectively resign though.

Clubs in Scotland have a choice to either retain the integrity of the league or to want the money more. In my opinion it would be a more interesting league without them as the fight for second place would be much more interesting and teams would gain money from european entry. Teams in East Scotland may want Dundee from the league below as it is a local game.

Clubs in Scotland have a choice to either retain the integrity of the league or to want the money more. In my opinion it would be a more interesting league without them as the fight for second place would be much more interesting and teams would gain money from european entry.

This.

That club no longer exists. The Rangers Football club was founded in 2012, Trophies= 0.

Dangerous ground there, I can smell the gasheads circling already.

IMO the club is the team that the supporters support, the changing of the legal construct that is a limited company doesn't affect the continuance of the club.

Dangerous ground there, I can smell the gasheads circling already.

IMO the club is the team that the supporters support, the changing of the legal construct that is a limited company doesn't affect the continuance of the club.

I am no company law expert (I should get my wife to post on this! :)) but I believe there is a significant difference with what we did, paid of debts (CVA style) and then the new board were able to take the club forward, and Rangers who have gone into liquidation. This means that they are a completely new entity, hence the SPFA saying that none of the players are tied to the newco, it's not a case of them being TUPE'd in, they are effectively looking for brand new employees.

That club no longer exists. The Rangers Football club was founded in 2012, Trophies= 0.

I expect you think you're clever or you're or Celtic fan or just a pedantic to$$er. I expect you're not a Bristol City fan as your way of thinking has just removed our entire time in the top flight, 2nd place league finish and FA Cup Final appearance.

As port said red has already said they are very different things. BCFC were saved CVA style unlike this lot who have gone into liquidation and a new company formed. The additional fact that R*ngers paid people through EBTs and through not paying tax would mean they felt they were above the law, surely that means that some of those titles one are now well and truly tarnished. So please get facts straight before I am accused of anything sir. I wonder which team from Glasgow you support.... or used to support.

I sincerely hope not but McCoist will be sacked in the next 48 hours according to BBC 5 Live.

Whatever mess they are in they will still exist with massive support, debt free and, almost certainly, in SPL.

Del would surely be a candidate???

Dont worry I have applied for the job and its in the bag !

As port said red has already said they are very different things. BCFC were saved CVA style unlike this lot who have gone into liquidation and a new company formed. The additional fact that R*ngers paid people through EBTs and through not paying tax would mean they felt they were above the law, surely that means that some of those titles one are now well and truly tarnished. So please get facts straight before I am accused of anything sir. I wonder which team from Glasgow you support.... or used to support.

I only support Bristol City and have done since before 1982.

The point is that this is not anything to do with accounting or the law.

City were a financial mess in 82, let down plenty of creditors, leving them massively out of pocket. That's exactly where Rangers are now.

Whatever the rights and wrongs none of this is the fault of fans or players at either club. Quite rightly our history hasn't been erased - you seem to want our spell in the top flight removed (it was the route cause for us not being able to pay creditors). Rangers' league titles will remain in the record books - rightly so.

Archived