IGNORED

Aberdeen Home Kit

Lack of Action Man

Like it - Although it's pretty standard. Don't like whatever's going on with the arm where the stripes are missing though.*

Edit: I suppose you rarely see long sleeves in England though so guess it would look better short sleeve!

• Admin

Like it - Although it's pretty standard. Don't like whatever's going on with the arm where the stripes are missing though.*

Edit: I suppose you rarely see long sleeves in England though so guess it would look better short sleeve!

It's where the Championship badge will go.

Nothing wrong with the Burnley kit.

On that link the Hull kit looks good IMO. What about that in red and white or red and black (for a change). In fact what about red back and white - a bit like the classic England 82 shirt.....

I'm sure we'll end up with a classless red with random white splashes and lines all over it.

Nothing wrong with the Burnley kit.

On that link the Hull kit looks good IMO. What about that in red and white or red and black (for a change). In fact what about red back and white - a bit like the classic England 82 shirt.....

I'm sure we'll end up with a classless red with random white splashes and lines all over it.

wouldn't wanna be too much like cardiff :rofl2br:

as per usual city wont release the kit until everyone has gone on holiday, thus ensuring they miss out on a potential revenue stream.

trying to force people to spend 45 quid on the away kit in the period in between. actual cost of production must be roughly 1 pound.

Archived