IGNORED

My Thoughts....

Lita For Congo

Firstly, to any Rovers, Taffys, QPR, Plymouth, Swindon, Man Utd, Shrewbsury fans or whatever, dont bother replying telling me to be all happy. I Want City fans genuine views on what i will say.

Firsty, As many people know, i am a Peacock backer. Think he is a good player, works hard, the top scorer and influental. He was missing through Injury today so Miller stepped in. Now i do rate Miller to some extent, but dont get me wrong, he was ineffective and lightweight again today. You were all crying for Roberts/Miller partnership, Played 4, Won 1, Lost 3. Now the game we won was against Brighton away and we we're awesome that day, best i have seen City play for awhile. Blackpool, Tranmere and Brighton we're the others and we scored 0 and conceeded 3. I Think in the latter 2 we had 3 Shots on target in 180 mins of Football. That is woeful and anyone who suggests there partnership, until I'm proven wrong, i will keep saying it, they wont work together.

To all you Peacock haters today.....

middlefinger.gif

A Large Novelty Middle Finger For You!

We lacked so much up front today. I Agree, he isnt the Fox in the Box we need, but nor is Lita, Roberts, Miller or anyone else we have, but he is the best we have. At the moment, Gillespie is unproven yet so we will see. We lacked Peacocks presence and Hard work today and I'm not saying he would of scored 34 goals today, but he would of been a bigger threat than Miller/Roberts. I Hear people say, oh but Peacock has had more opportunitys to score than anyone else and he isnt as consistent as Miller or Roberts. Well....

This Season Only:

C. Roberts.

Goals per hour played: 0.16

L. Miller.

Goals per hour played: 0.16

L. Peacock

Goals per hour played: 0.23

This does not include the 2nd leg of the playoffs. As you can see, LeeP's Goal Per Hour is far more superior. FACT, yes he should be took off andhe has even admitted that, but if your getting games, your not going to say to Wilson, "Excuse me Mr Wilson, but at the next game can you take me off instead of Roberts?". It would not make sense.

Change of Managment is needed too. Wilson's sub's at times i cannot fathom. His man managment is poor and it seems he isnt that Gordan Strachan who will be going mad and make the players think, "Bloody Hell, best buck our ideals up", he seems like he cannot motivate the team as most of the team he is motionless under a dugout. Peter Taylor, Gary Johnson, Leroy Roseinor or someone along those lines who are enthusiastic and would do a good job, but not Tinnion or Wilson for me, as neither can do a job and I'm just waiting for Wilson to resign now.

Luke Wilkshire. Why was he brought on? Possibley to create something but he cant do diddly squat. Since he went to see the Wizard of Oz, he has came back looking lacking, slow and tired. Really have been unimpressed. I Also think Tinnions had his day, GREAT servant to the club, but maybe time to bow out while he is ahead, because he is getting old now and he is trying the spectacular all the time when a simple pass into space will do.

RANT OVER. Say what you want to say, but at the end of the day, its my opinion, i needed to get it off my chest and i have.

Archived