IGNORED

Gillingham Crowd

sglosbcfc

What sort of crowd do you think we will get for the first round tie? I would have gone anyway, but the fact that it is the first home game of the season should add a few thousand.

I would have predicted a crowd of 5,000 but now I am going to say 8,000 if sensible prices with 220 Gills fans.

What sort of crowd do you think we will get for the first round tie? I would have gone anyway, but the fact that it is the first home game of the season should add a few thousand.

I would have predicted a crowd of 5,000 but now I am going to say 8,000 if sensible prices with 220 Gills fans.

Sure I saw somewhere that these games can be played the weekend before the season starts instead of the midweek. Have to cancel games but might be a good idea.

As it will now be before the season kicks off I can see a few more down the gate than normal for that cup game, Be just nice to watch footie again live so yea like you im going with about just over 8000 if they do it £10 a ticket could be more around the 9-10k attendance

The new signings point is a good one. I am going to stick with 8200 as I think the opportunity to see City in action for the first time and see the new signings in a competitive game for the first time will add to the gate. I am assuming that tickets will be around the ten pound mark though.

Archived