IGNORED

Pernis...? Now Bell Could End Up At Gate...

Ricardo 'Livi' Red

If Little Scotland are interested they won't stand a chance.

p.s. How good is he Livi ??

Cammy Bell has 1 year left on his contract and is probably the highest rated up and coming keeper up here.

So any interest would have to come with a fee.

Saw him a couple of times last season and he is tidy.

Was hero in the League Cup Final

Cammy Bell has 1 year left on his contract and is probably the highest rated up and coming keeper up here.

So any interest would have to come with a fee.

Saw him a couple of times last season and he is tidy.

Was hero in the League Cup Final

West Ham United and Bo;ton and Liverpool have also been linked to Bell.And WHU was a more recent interest.Would rather see him play every week in the championship though.Where as Green signed a new deal.And he would need to oust him from the team.I am not saying that he could not do that.I reckon Bell would but it would take some time.Maybe take him 6 or 7 months to do so.

West Ham United and Bo;ton and Liverpool have also been linked to Bell.And WHU was a more recent interest.Would rather see him play every week in the championship though.Where as Green signed a new deal.And he would need to oust him from the team.I am not saying that he could not do that.I reckon Bell would but it would take some time.Maybe take him 6 or 7 months to do so.

Green has rejected a new contract and is going to QPR.

West Ham have signed Jussi Jaaskelainen to replace him though.

Green has rejected a new contract and is going to QPR.

West Ham have signed Jussi Jaaskelainen to replace him though.

Well Bell should join West Ham then if its true.Should have a better chance off making the number 1 slot his own.The kepper they signed is 37,and this might be his last season in the top flight as number 1.I know keepers are meant to get better with age.How ever I have saw that one play.And Bell is just as good a shot stopper one on one.And has just as good handling and rexflexies.He is short for a goalie,how ever so was Andy Goram.And he is the best keeper that I have ever saw up here.And ended up on the books off Man Utd to replace old red nose when he was injured.

Well Bell should join West Ham then if its true.Should have a better chance off making the number 1 slot his own.The kepper they signed is 37,and this might be his last season in the top flight as number 1.I know keepers are meant to get better with age.How ever I have saw that one play.And Bell is just as good a shot stopper one on one.And has just as good handling and rexflexies.He is short for a goalie,how ever so was Andy Goram.And he is the best keeper that I have ever saw up here.And ended up on the books off Man Utd to replace old red nose when he was injured.

Dont think that will go down to well with stephen Henderson hes also signed for west ham.ex city keeper.

They have offered Jussi a 2 year contract and see him as their number one.

If he was going to be their number 2 he wouldn't have signed for them would he...

They have offered Jussi a 2 year contract and see him as their number one.

If he was going to be their number 2 he wouldn't have signed for them would he...

Who signs players and tells them,that no matter what happens there going to play anyway?It does not happen that way.Also most teams have three decent keepers.And I have saw Henderson play,he was at Portsmouth right?Would take Bell over him any day off the week.Somebody down south is going to get a great keeper.I am reading that Ian Black,might be signing for Sheffield Wed.So you can take him off your wish lists.

Who signs players and tells them,that no matter what happens there going to play anyway?It does not happen that way.Also most teams have three decent keepers.And I have saw Henderson play,he was at Portsmouth right?Would take Bell over him any day off the week.Somebody down south is going to get a great keeper.I am reading that Ian Black,might be signing for Sheffield Wed.So you can take him off your wish lists.

Are you joking? Loads of players get signed with the promise of first team football! :S

Are you joking? Loads of players get signed with the promise of first team football! :S

Ones teams pay silly money for sure.How ever this guy was a free transfer.How do you know that Bell,will not get offered first team football then?Are you that sure that I even know what I am talking about?All that I know is that Bell,looks the better keeper.We would take him to Rangers in a flash if we could.How ever if we still have Graham Alexander on our hands,when Shagger goes.Bell would need to fight for his place.So he is better going somewhere that he will get a game.Even if it is championship level.Derby had a sniff at him to,before he signed a new deal.And a few other championship teams like Doncaster when they were still a championship team.

Archived