IGNORED

Ripping Up Match Tickets For City Vs Rovers

Kermit the Frog

So here's the story...

I received my tickets for City vs Rovers in the post, but posted with them were extra tickets addressed to somebody else in Emersons Green. After speaking to BCFC I was thanked for letting them know and was asked to promptly destroy the tickets.

I don't care what anyone thinks, this was a very difficult moment for me. These tickets worth £30 in total are now confetti.

Now obviously this was the right thing to do and hopefully the ticket office reprint the original recipients tickets right away, but has anyone ever had to do anything similar?

So here's the story...

I received my tickets for City vs Rovers in the post, but posted with them were extra tickets addressed to somebody else in Emersons Green. After speaking to BCFC I was thanked for letting them know and was asked to promptly destroy the tickets.

I don't care what anyone thinks, this was a very difficult moment for me. These tickets worth £30 in total are now confetti.

Now obviously this was the right thing to do and hopefully the ticket office reprint the original recipients tickets right away, but has anyone ever had to do anything similar?

They must have been my tickets mate they still haven't sent mine yet after a slight problem as the club ticket office say!

So here's the story...

Tip of the cap to you Kermit

Thanks for letting us know Kermit, much appriciated.

As an update, I just spoke to the ticket office and a new set of tickets will be posted to me in the next few days

- so whoever gets them this time can you let me know. cheers.

Thanks for letting us know Kermit, much appriciated.

As an update, I just spoke to the ticket office and a new set of tickets will be posted to me in the next few days

- so whoever gets them this time can you let me know. cheers.

First your Olympic tickets didn't turn up.......now these. I think Mr Ticket Man has it in for you!! Have your Penetr8 reunion tickets turned up yet??

First your Olympic tickets didn't turn up.......now these. I think Mr Ticket Man has it in for you!! Have your Penetr8 reunion tickets turned up yet??

Olympic tickets turnt up on tuesday, still waiting on the Penetr8 reunion. That is going to be one special night in Bognor Regis.

To be fair, as everyone knows Emersons Green is like the wild west, dodgy characters on every street corner and all that!.....

Perhaps Royal Mail don't deliver there anymore.

Similar topic, I reniewed my ST on Monday. Because I didn't do it in the "renewal time frame" I am entitled to a new one as they've voided my original.

Today in the post I recieved my debit card reciept but no ticket.

Has anyone buying a new ST recieved theirs yet ?

I think they send out new season cards when the fixtures have been released, as i had a similar problem when i changed my seat a couple of years back

So here's the story...

Years ago, when living in Manchester, I had tickets for City v United at Maine Road: the day before the game they still had not arrived, so I went down to the ticket office, explained my sob story, and got replacements. The Monday after the game I found the envelope shunted under the mat in the hallway, with the now-worthless originals inside. Shame I didn't find them earlier, might have been able to shift them.

Archived