IGNORED

Mido Set To Sign For Barnsley

redcherryberry

subject to a medical.

Interesting move for them. Still only 29 could score a few in this division. I would say that's an excitng signing for them & a good replacement for Vaz Te. Gamble though as no doubt will be their highest earner while comes with loads of baggage and a serious atittude problem. Would anyone of wanted him here?

subject to a medical.

Interesting move for them. Still only 29 could score a few in this division. I would say that's an excitng signing for them & a good replacement for Vaz Te. Gamble though as no doubt will be their highest earner while comes with loads of baggage and a serious atittude problem. Would anyone of wanted him here?

He'll no doubt be late back for training.

You would think at 29 and a last big pay day for him still possible, he might get his head down and do well at Barnsley till jan.

Im sure that is the plan but i just cant see it happening.

Plenty off Egypt internationals are going free at there clubs over there.I gave a list off them before,one was at Wigan and Celtic.Who could bang them in at championship level.

He will be on Peanuts FACT, We are proper skint. we had to let Jay McEveley go cause he was a high paid player and tbh he wa shit. Rumours are Vaz Te was only on £800 a week here and look how he turned out, Hill is good at Bringing best out of players so am hoping he continues that with Mido

He will be on Peanuts FACT, We are proper skint. we had to let Jay McEveley go cause he was a high paid player and tbh he wa shit. Rumours are Vaz Te was only on £800 a week here and look how he turned out, Hill is good at Bringing best out of players so am hoping he continues that with Mido

What about Amir Zaki for free,and the midfield player Shaaban?

£800 a week?

Christ. He's probably pushing 10k a week now..

£800 a week? what a turnout.. how does a hibs reject all of a sudden become one of the best championship strikers this season? madness.

Weve signed Etuhu, Mido all but signed, Kevin Kilbane offered a contract and is thinking it over to become player/coach here.

Also want, Josh Lillis, Futacs (Pompey Striker) Greer (Brighton Captain) Lee Williamson (Sheff Utd) Oliver Norwood (Man Utd)

some quality players there

subject to a medical.

I would not have wanted him here no.

Archived