IGNORED

Group B Netherlands V Portugal/germany V Denmark

The Fat Controller

Ah right so until Messi plays in the prem he will always be second to Ronaldo. Utter rubbish.

Not what i'm saying.

Ronaldo is the ultimate footballer, Ronaldo can kick the ball at 120 mph, he can jump about 5ft, he can run ridiculous speed with the ball, let alone without it. He's very powerful, he can do everything.

Put Messi in another team and imo he wouldn't get have half the success.

Ah right so until Messi plays in the prem he will always be second to Ronaldo. Utter rubbish.

Do you think Messi would score as many as Ronaldo in the prem? I would love to see him come and test himself here but it will never happen

Not what i'm saying.

Ronaldo is the ultimate footballer, Ronaldo can kick the ball at 120 mph, he can jump about 5ft, he can run ridiculous speed with the ball, let alone without it. He's very powerful, he can do everything.

Put Messi in another team and imo he wouldn't get have half the success.

Joker.

Do you think Messi would score as many as Ronaldo in the prem? I would love to see him come and test himself here but it will never happen

Why wouldn't he score as many as Ronaldo?

messi is excellent in a excellent team

ronaldo is exellent in not such a good team love him or loath him ronaldo is the ultimate player his all round game is better than messi . messi has gone on record and said he wouldnt play in the prem and theres a reason for that he wouldnt cut it week in week out he just wouldnt ,ronaldo has the tee shirt i also agree with the fact messi is a much more humble person than ronaldo but for me put them both in say averages teams and ronaldo would outshine messi

Messi's done it in the Worlds hardest league for the last 5 years.

No chance, the quality of La Liga from 7th to 20th is shocking.

Apart from Barcelona and Real Madrid, the Premier League is far superior to La Liga.

They were both 30 odd points ahead of 3rd, if that was in England they wouldn't be so far ahead. No doubt about it.

Apart from Barcelona and Real Madrid, the Premier League is far superior to La Liga.

They were both 30 odd points ahead of 3rd, if that was in England they wouldn't be so far ahead. No doubt about it.

And the prem league is great in quality?? Are you having a laugh. Look at this season and how well the Spanish teams faired in Europe compared to our teams!! The best two teams by a mile failed to get out of the group stage.

Even though those two are superior than the rest, the quality of the Spanish league far out weighs the prem.

It's of a far higher quality.

Your thoughts are deluded.

I agree with Jordan here. That Barca team is built around Messi, He has been bought up the Barcelona way. I would be very interested to see how well he performed in a completely different team with a completely different approach to the game.

In terms of Ronaldo, he has played in 3 diffent teams, 3 different styles and proved factually, not by opinion, that he can play in different styles of football.

Until Messi does that, Ronaldo will for me be a better player (and not just because he has played in the Prem, that just shows he can play to a high level in a different style of football.).

Messi, great player, but has not proved he can do it elswhere....yet

I agree with Jordan here. That Barca team is built around Messi, He has been bought up the Barcelona way. I would be very interested to see how well he performed in a completely different team with a completely different approach to the game.

In terms of Ronaldo, he has played in 3 diffent teams, 3 different styles and proved factually, not by opinion, that he can play in different styles of football.

Until Messi does that, Ronaldo will for me be a better player (and not just because he has played in the Prem, that just shows he can play to a high level in a different style of football.).

Messi, great player, but has not proved he can do it elswhere....yet

Sorry, I totally disagree. The ball is the same the goals are the same where ever you play.

Messi is a genius and could walk into any team or any league in the World and still be a genius.

There's no defender on the planet that is good enough to stop him at the moment.

His last two International games have resulted in two hat tricks.

82 goals in total last season!

Ronaldo is not as good as him.

Sorry, I totally disagree. The ball is the same the goals are the same where ever you play.

Messi is a genius and could walk into any team or any league in the World and still be a genius.

There's no defender on the planet that is good enough to stop him at the moment.

His last two International games have resulted in two hat tricks.

82 goals in total last season!

Ronaldo is not as good as him.

Well Chelsea did twice and once with 10 men, so that would suggest the chelsea back 4, which was severly weakened as well at the time, were good enough to stop Messi

I don't doubt messi is seen as brilliant. But like I say, that team is set up around him, it plays to his strengths. Real madrid ae not set up to play through Ronaldo. So in effect, no matter how good Messi is, the whole team is setup to play to his strengths, that said he still needs to perform on a regular basis or that could change, thankfully he is that good is doesn't have many bad games.

Just pick him up, Drop him in say, Inter Milan's team. I am telling you know, Inter would not change their style of play for Messi, so it would need messi to adapt. Now as of yet there has been no proof to say he can or cannot adapt, it is purely hypothetical. Ronaldo has proved he can slot into different teams, with different styles of play and do the business over a season.

Messi Is a great touch player dribbler and finisher. Ronaldo is the same, But he is also very very good in the air. I would say messi has been a little more consistent than Ronaldo, who occasionally goes missing.

Spain is very much like Scotland, two dominant sides then a bit of a free for all as you go down. Obviously the standard is a lot higher, but the competition is not.

I think both of them are on a par with one another. But Ronaldo has proven his class in other leagues and teams.

Well Chelsea did twice and once with 10 men, so that would suggest the chelsea back 4, which was severly weakened as well at the time, were good enough to stop Messi

I don't doubt messi is seen as brilliant. But like I say, that team is set up around him, it plays to his strengths. Real madrid ae not set up to play through Ronaldo. So in effect, no matter how good Messi is, the whole team is setup to play to his strengths, that said he still needs to perform on a regular basis or that could change, thankfully he is that good is doesn't have many bad games.

Just pick him up, Drop him in say, Inter Milan's team. I am telling you know, Inter would not change their style of play for Messi, so it would need messi to adapt. Now as of yet there has been no proof to say he can or cannot adapt, it is purely hypothetical. Ronaldo has proved he can slot into different teams, with different styles of play and do the business over a season.

Messi Is a great touch player dribbler and finisher. Ronaldo is the same, But he is also very very good in the air. I would say messi has been a little more consistent than Ronaldo, who occasionally goes missing.

Spain is very much like Scotland, two dominant sides then a bit of a free for all as you go down. Obviously the standard is a lot higher, but the competition is not.

I think both of them are on a par with one another. But Ronaldo has proven his class in other leagues and teams.

I think we will just have to agree to disagree :)

Archived