IGNORED

New Stadium On Green Belt Land.....oop North

myol'man

City already have planning permission for green belt land. Ministers cannot overturn Town Green designations, so I'm afraid this is wishful thinking.

Well, actually they can. They have the powers to change laws. They can also give guidance to Judges on how to interpret existing laws.

Well, actually they can. They have the powers to change laws. They can also give guidance to Judges on how to interpret existing laws.

At the risk of sounding pedantic, only Parliament can change laws. The problem lies in the council not making the town green designation properly. If thay had done it couldn't have been challenged on the grounds that it was.

Well if we always have the option to going to Eric Pickles as a final shot at getting the stadium if everything goes wrong.... So good to see where his mind is set.

And he apparently likes a good burger although I could not possibly comment so get him down and butter him up with a tasting day at the new kiosk shacks at the Gate.

And he apparently likes a good burger although I could not possibly comment so get him down and butter him up with a tasting day at the new kiosk shacks at the Gate.

A good burger???

More than one judging by his size!

Archived