IGNORED

Scotland Tour

leader

ive just recieved confirmation from st johnstone that we the fans can use the bar called 208 which is close to the ground ,they will be laying on hot food ie sausage n chips etc be great to see all you fellow reds we are aiming to be there at 12pm cheers angus ,coyr. :surrender:

ive just recieved confirmation from st johnstone that we the fans can use the bar called 208 which is close to the ground ,they will be laying on hot food ie sausage n chips etc be great to see all you fellow reds we are aiming to be there at 12pm cheers angus ,coyr. :surrender:

Will see you there. Can't wait to be honest. :city::dancing6:

You were saying kingswood ? . . . had to change pub ? Think you shouldnt be so hasty next time , was only trying to tell you its closed down , chunt !

Hello ******, sorry for the delay in answering ...I will stand corrected, thought you were a sag having a wind up,

as it turns out you were 100% correct, if you read the other thread Leader has moved venue to the supporters club,

i guess your a saints fan so i owe you at least a beer on the day, then a massive cuddle...Thanks for the advice about the 208

Archived