IGNORED

More Commercial News Coming Our Way In The Morning....

Sargent Pepper

• Admin

That's all Oli Barton talks about, Wessex Garages & some "official communications" company.

Oh, and sounding like an excited teenage girl for a week before the new away kit was realeased (and even then his thunder was stolen)

Yawn.

Well he is the Commercial Sales Manager, what did you expect him to talk about when you followed him?

Dont see the problem with him getting excited. Its fantastic to see people at the club moving us forward and showing a bit of passion for there job.

Just because people deem something not to be exciting for them doesnt mean it isnt for the club.

The commercial side has moved on leaps and bounds since Kevin and Oli joined.

Give them a break. There doing a grand job!

And yes Ian i did. :-)

Dont see the problem with him getting excited. Its fantastic to see people at the club moving us forward and showing a bit of passion for there job.

Just because people deem something not to be exciting for them doesnt mean it isnt for the club.

The commercial side has moved on leaps and bounds since Kevin and Oli joined.

Give them a break. There doing a grand job!

And yes Ian i did. :-)

This is OTIB, moaning will always be everywhere you look, especially when everything dries up during the summer and we're all left with the mad ramblings of The Jock.

We could sign Messi on a £4.20 a week and people would moan about it.

Great effort having Blackthorn and Wessex on board! That's got to be some serious dollar coming in. Don't Spurs also operate with two sponsors? Cup and League rather than home and away? Great way of maximising income I reckon.

We could sign Messi on a £4.20 a week and people would moan about it.

Great effort having Blackthorn and Wessex Water on board! That's got to be some serious dollar coming in. Don't Spurs also operate with two sponsors? Cup and League rather than home and away? Great way of maximising income I reckon.

Not Wessex Water, Wessex Car Dealers.....

Archived