IGNORED

Dixon Sings For Huddersfield

East end Forever

As much as im aware this is risking getting embroiled in another pointless conversation with you, i asked if we were linked with Hearts LB, not Ryan McGowan. You assumed i meant McGowan.... so therefore i'm afraid (one f) I need to correct you ;-) ..... (cue paragraph of tedious dribble in response)

Show me a link linking you with there English left back then.The lad they signed from St Johnstone that was also at Gretna.

**** off Jock FFS! Can't you take a hint You are as much a city fan as I am a gashead!

EDIT: One of us is leaving as I have asked one of the mods to delete one of us as I have had enough of your anti English, belittling Bristol crap!

If it's this season ticket holder since the '70's, it says volumes for this forum.

**** off Jock FFS! Can't you take a hint You are as much a city fan as I am a gashead!

EDIT: One of us is leaving as I have asked one of the mods to delete one of us as I have had enough of your anti English, belittling Bristol crap!

If it's this season ticket holder since the '70's, it says volumes for this forum.

Anti English when have I been anti English?I do not do being a bigot or a xenophobe.And this is why I stopped going to Rangers games decades ago.Its easy to slander me,just point out were I have said anything bad about the English.Point it out to the mod to.I will be happy to be shown what I have not written.Since it has never ever happened.You have no idea who I am,or who I am friends with.Its sad that you need to get so personal with somebody that you do not know,or will never meet.You take the inter net far to serious.I feel for you I really do.When some fans have REAL problems. :dancer2:

Archived