IGNORED

Portugal Vs Spain Match Thread

Brizzle Jordan

Kind of shit we used to do at junior school. All we ever played with was tennis balls until senior school. Made for good control of a football. Nowt impressive with that clip if truth be told.

Ronaldo doing tricks with a tennis ball isn't impressive?

Kick-ups with a tennis ball isn't special but doing flicks and tricks is impressive imo.

Ronaldo doing tricks with a tennis ball isn't impressive?

Kick-ups with a tennis ball isn't special but doing flicks and tricks is impressive imo.

No, I don't think it is, seriously, we did stuff like that a junior school. We weren't allowed a football, so that kind of stuff was standard fare on the playground.

Didn't make good players though, but we could control a ball :). Maybe youngsters today should be bought up that way, no football until you have mastered the tennis ball.

No, I don't think it is, seriously, we did stuff like that a junior school. We weren't allowed a football, so that kind of stuff was standard fare on the playground.

Didn't make good players though, but we could control a ball :). Maybe youngsters today should be bought up that way, no football until you have mastered the tennis ball.

I wouldn't say a tennis ball but I think youngsters should play with a futsal. A football but a little less than half the size and it's a bit heavier. Great for improving technique and touch.

I wouldn't say a tennis ball but I think youngsters should play with a futsal. A football but a little less than half the size and it's a bit heavier. Great for improving technique and touch.

Trust me, tennis ball, if you can control that, a futsal and football is child's play.

Ramos had to take one for the team their, if he let Ronaldo past him he was in.

If Tottenham get 30m for Modric, they should replace him with Moutinho.

Shame..Maybe our national side would be alot better if teams like Spurs had 'new English players talent' coming through to replace the likes of Modric...Yet the first port of call will probably be the continent.

Archived