IGNORED

Craig Sibbald And Jay Fulton Have Trials With Man Utd

The Jock

Who set this thread up?Also I have been asked to bye many detractors.Give the Jock his own thread,let him talk about Scottish players there.And I set one up,and its still not good enough for some people.I have even had two threads,made up about getting me banned.How sad and pathetic is that?Its like nobody else is aloud a opinion,on what is happening down there.I read the sign up policy,it does say that other fans are welcome on it.Maybe you should go back and read it your self.

You need to learn how to read. Maybe take notes when doing so otherwise you get confused.

He never said don't make posts, he said do it as a City fan or as a Scot. Combing the both doesn't work.

Think what City fans would want to know, would they really care about an 17 year old Scot on trial at Man Utd? No.

Are we likely to sign him in all honesty? No.

So to City fans it is pointless, post this on the Man Utd forum, they however would be interested.

THINK BEFORE YOU POST.

You need to learn how to read. Maybe take notes when doing so otherwise you get confused.

He never said don't make posts, he said do it as a City fan or as a Scot. Combing the both doesn't work.

Think what City fans would want to know, would they really care about an 17 year old Scot on trial at Man Utd? No.

Are we likely to sign him in all honesty? No.

So to City fans it is pointless, post this on the Man Utd forum, they however would be interested.

THINK BEFORE YOU POST.

How do you know they are signing for sure?Did my post say Sibbald and Fulton are signing for Man Utd?How ever if they do,they could come to your club on loan.Its not how young you are,its how good you are.I reckon Feruz would be a great loan for you next season.If you could prize him away from Chelsea.Just posted as a Scot,hope your happy now.And regardless off what you think.City are my championship club,or else I would not bother even being here.

How do you know they are signing for sure?Did my post say Sibbald and Fulton are signing for Man Utd?How ever if they do,they could come to your club on loan.Its not how young you are,its how good you are.I reckon Feruz would be a great loan for you next season.If you could prize him away from Chelsea.Just posted as a Scot,hope your happy now.And regardless off what you think.City are my championship club,or else I would not bother even being here.

But it just seems unlikely ok.

Just do what I do before I do something, I think "What would Rod Stewart do?"

Who set this thread up?Also I have been asked to bye many detractors.Give the Jock his own thread,let him talk about Scottish players there.And I set one up,and its still not good enough for some people.I have even had two threads,made up about getting me banned.How sad and pathetic is that?Its like nobody else is aloud a opinion,on what is happening down there.I read the sign up policy,it does say that other fans are welcome on it.Maybe you should go back and read it your self.

Ok, I have read it all over again.

The knowledge you think you have because you live in Scotland is flawed on two counts.

1) You live in ****ing Scotland

2) Refer to point 1

I don't believe in trolling people Jock, but your info is flawed at best, and the product of a fevered mind otherwise.

By the way, I heard Clydebank have just released a promising centre half-cum-left back, any info available on him or her?

Ok, I have read it all over again.

The knowledge you think you have because you live in Scotland is flawed on two counts.

1) You live in ****ing Scotland

2) Refer to point 1

I don't believe in trolling people Jock, but your info is flawed at best, and the product of a fevered mind otherwise.

By the way, I heard Clydebank have just released a promising centre half-cum-left back, any info available on him or her?

Where did I say that I live in Scotland?All that I have declared in here is that I am a Glasweigan.I am not a troll though.I believe in a adult discussion.I also believe in answering questions,like what flaw has Murray Davidson got in his game?I never ever got a answer to that question.When people were saying he could not handle the championship.When all people were talking about on here was Pack.We have not heard much about him.Even your boss said he is not interested in him.Its this lets play the local lads mentality that is clearly a flaw in most off your fans minds sets,In stead off playing the best players that you can get.Even if they do play in the SPL.Its done no harm for that lot across the bridge has it?Bet City wished they were in a major cup final last year?

Where did I say that I live in Scotland?All that I have declared in here is that I am a Glasweigan.I am not a troll though.I believe in a adult discussion.I also believe in answering questions,like what flaw has Murray Davidson got in his game?I never ever got a answer to that question.When people were saying he could not handle the championship.When all people were talking about on here was Pack.We have not heard much about him.Even your boss said he is not interested in him.Its this lets play the local lads mentality that is clearly a flaw in most off your fans minds sets,In stead off playing the best players that you can get.Even if they do play in the SPL.Its done no harm for that lot across the bridge has it?Bet City wished they were in a major cup final last year?

Ask any City fan would they rather be in Citys or Cardiffs position right now, every single one would pick City.

Ask any City fan would they rather be in Citys or Cardiffs position right now, every single one would pick City.

OK Cardiff are in debt,but they look the strongest team to go up.Un less City dip there hand in there pocket and back Del.How much are Cardiff in debt for anyway?I was reading Bellamy might be coming back.And I bet his wages will not come cheap.Even if he is supposed to be a fan.

OK Cardiff are in debt,but they look the strongest team to go up.Un less City dip there hand in there pocket and back Del.How much are Cardiff in debt for anyway?I was reading Bellamy might be coming back.And I bet his wages will not come cheap.Even if he is supposed to be a fan.

Its not the debt that is the problem, its the owners rebranding and ruining the club.

Del has the funds if he needs them.

Utter crap, Jock.

At least City haven't whored themselves to the highest south-east asian bidder, and then compounded the sell-out by changing the club colours. There will NEVER be a day when a City fan wears blue. Count on it.

As for the rest of whatever it was you said in your post, I disagree.

Utter crap, Jock.

At least City haven't whored themselves to the highest south-east asian bidder, and then compounded the sell-out by changing the club colours. There will NEVER be a day when a City fan wears blue. Count on it.

As for the rest of whatever it was you said in your post, I disagree.

What difference does it make that they sold to a Asian?Your post sounds a bit racists to me.As far as I can tell,we are all humans and all the same.We feel the same happyness and pain and share the same world that we should become as one to protect.Football should never be about division,it should be about bringing friend to gie there as a community.Where we can laugh and joke with each other over a drink.In stead off smashing peoples heads in.Like that poor Brazilian guy in Basil Barden,that your England fans thought was a Turk.

Bla bla bla. One minute they're world beaters at Man U and Real and now they're debateably better than Higginbottom who is frankly awful.

Bottom line is they are scotch nomarks so we know they won't make it at the top. After all, how many scotch players make it at a top european club? Darren Fletcher (kind of) and....? Yeah. Nobody.

Why do you think all this bollocks is relevant on the Bristol City forum? Just go post it on some huns mailing list where someone might give a shit.

We will see if Newcastle pay the £8 million for Robert Snodgrass.Who has a year left on his contract.STOKE,and WBA and NORWICH want him to.Heard Norwich are going to weigh in with a £2 million pounds bid for Birmingham Cities Chris Burke.Who cant even get into the Scotland squad any more.And he scored something like 13 goals for them last season.The EPL will have a lot more Scots in it next year that is for sure.McGregor at Fulham,Naismith at Everton with Whittaker,and Ness at Stoke.Bodes well for the national team.

Archived