IGNORED

Germany V Italy

The Fat Controller

Friday, saturday I usually go down the pub or into town.

Monday-Thursday after work/college is usually just a night in watching tele, texting and looking on the Internet :)

Back to work on the 9th of July so I will be back to my busy self.

kidding mate, but you did forget to tell us what night you do behind your ears :preacher: :preacher:

Only team not to concede a goal to the Italians in this tournament so far?

I know, I'm clutching at straws for positives :)

Wonder what cr@p the press will come out with tomorrow. They'll have to backtrack now after that. Tonight's result is proof that England did a very good job containing a decent Italian team and that their performances at this tournament have been a step up from previous ones.

Wonder what cr@p the press will come out with tomorrow. They'll have to backtrack now after that. Tonight's result is proof that England did a very good job containing a decent Italian team and that their performances at this tournament have been a step up from previous ones.

i'm not sure how we contained italy?? the game i watched italy had something like 35 shots at us, hit the post twice and had a goal disallowed. poor finishing and some heroics from terry et al saved us from a very sorry scoreline. Italy truly pulled our trousers down, i'm not sure how you can claim otherwise. if they'd put four past us, it wouldn't have been an injustice.

Archived