IGNORED

Spain's Unexpected Supporter

TRL

Scottish arrogant Tosser

Hates the English and got the balls of a Sparrow

Hope he gets dicked next round.

Preferably in the semis, it hurts more then.

The Scottish Henman, both of them, obnoxious in their own way.

Scottish arrogant Tosser

Hates the English and got the balls of a Sparrow

Hope he gets dicked next round.

Don't particularly like the bloke, he's very dull not sure about arrogant. Only as much as the next successful sportsman. Quality player though, far more talented and ballsy than 'Tiger Tim' for me.

Can't see how he 'hates the English' either seeing as though he's middle class Edinburgh, English grandparents, English girlfriend, lives in London etc assume we're referring to that interview before the '06 world cup, and as we all know that was lighthearted banter.

Anyway, everyone's entitled to their view...

That like saying "no one expects the spanish inquisition" what have you done !

"Nobody expects the Scottish Inquisition! We have nine main Rangers' players seeking transfer... er, we have ten main Rangers' players seeking transfers..."

[repeat until entire squad is named]

"Nobody expects the Scottish Inquisition! We have nine main Rangers' players seeking transfer... er, we have ten main Rangers' players seeking transfers..."

[repeat until entire squad is named]

five men want to leave, want to leave Ibrox, 5 men, 4 men 3 men, 2 men, 1 man and his dog Spot went and left Ibrox............... You know the chelsea song! I can see Celtic singing that next season!

five men want to leave, want to leave Ibrox, 5 men, 4 men 3 men, 2 men, 1 man and his dog Spot went and left Ibrox............... You know the chelsea song! I can see Celtic singing that next season!

Ha ! Brilliant, our main weapon is suprise and fear...our two weapons are...amongst our weaponry

Archived